The US press just cannot get his name right. First Mark, now Michael? It's not like it's an unusual name. MATT.

:noey: if they aren't in touch with it why can't they just shut up. I mean...if I write an article like this - why they can't inform themselves before...I mean - they are only three people with non exotic names. not a good job.

It's just silly. I personally never had any difficulty remembering that his name is Matthew. I can't quite understand the difficulty. :stunned:

You didn't have any difficulty remembering the name of the singer from one of your favorite bands, shocker :p

You didn't have any difficulty remembering the name of the singer from one of your favorite bands, shocker :p

There might have been a time when they weren't my absolute favourite band *shocker* but I still had no difficulty remembering his name, it was like instantly encoded in my memory! :LOL: It's a cool name. Michael Bellamy just doesn't work.

If someone settles on James can he be close enough so not to be stabbed to death? :LOL:

Did anyone ever give media people that memo stating that no wrong name/name spelling/quote is allowed, ever, or hell will be unleashed and barking dogs will come running after them and harshly bite through their pants????

No??? Poor sods, not their fault then, they did not now (with a k) :eek::p:p

Archived