:facepalm: There is one word to describe all that. The word is: Unprofessional.

Hi, your signature says that Muse existed before twilight. However your join date says 2010. This is after the first 2 twilights, am I correct? Therefore sir/madam, you are a hypocrite.

Hi' date=' your signature says that Muse existed before twilight. However your join date says 2010. This is after the first 2 twilights, am I correct? Therefore sir/madam, you are a hypocrite.[/quote']

Little clarification for some #####

The date I joined this forum doesn't mean the date I knew about Muse, Ok? I know and love them since 2001, when all these twatlight fangirls didn't existed. And my signature addresses to those who heard Muse's two songs and think the band got famous due to that shitty movie. Conversation closed.

I forgive you for calling me hypocrite.

The date I joined this forum doesn't mean the date I knew about Muse, Ok? I know and love them since 2001, when all these twatlight fangirls didn't existed. And my signature addresses to those who heard Muse's two songs and think the band got famous due to that shitty movie. Conversation closed.

+1

I don't know Muse since 2001 but I know Muse long before all the Twi-hype.

End off.

Hi' date=' your signature says that Muse existed before twilight. However your join date says 2010. This is after the first 2 twilights, am I correct? Therefore sir/madam, you are a hypocrite.[/quote']

I love you.

Little clarification for some #####

I forgive you for calling me hypocrite.

+1

I don't know Muse since 2001 but I know Muse long before all the Twi-hype.

End off.

Everyone knows if you're a fan of Muse you have to sign up to the messageboard first. It's how it works.

I will have no more of your insubordination 2010ers.

Am i the only one who realised they got the names muddled up on the picture aswell? :LOL:

I like that not only did they get all the names wrong(did they ask the band themselves what their names was? It's the only possible answer for that fuck up :p), but they also mixed up the drummer and the bassist.

;)

Archived