seriously fuck this. i might abandon this thread until next year. i can't keep speculating. it's driving me mad. :LOL:

:LOL: I know exactly how you feel!!!

Didn't someone mention that Catherine was gonna try to ask Tom about it at one of the Aussie gigs? I hope she's able to get some sort of answer for us... it would be so much better to just know one way or another!

My friend who was on the verge of being able to come thinks her parents just OK-ed it :eek:

This would not only be an amazing chance to see Muse one last time before they disappear for a bit, but it would be my one chance to finally meet one of my best Muser friends in person! Muse HAS to do Lolla now... for real. :supersad:

Were there still some Aussies who said they'd try to figure out for us? :)

My friend who was on the verge of being able to come thinks her parents just OK-ed it :eek:

This would not only be an amazing chance to see Muse one last time before they disappear for a bit, but it would be my one chance to finally meet one of my best Muser friends in person! Muse HAS to do Lolla now... for real. :supersad:

Were there still some Aussies who said they'd try to figure out for us? :)

The Melbourne girls with the leopard print body suit said they'd try to ask. I hope they remember!

THREAD BUMP.

any news on presale?

I was just wondering that earlier today.

The Melbourne girls with the leopard print body suit said they'd try to ask. I hope they remember!

someone needs to ask. :p On the leopard print morph suit subject...I cant wait to see that:LOL:

OOOHHH GAAAWWWDDDD.....I hope they do Lolla. I need muse. :(

Ok, this is probably a really dumb question, but its been bothering me forever :p

Why do you guys call it a hostel instead of a hotel?

:LOL: A hostel and a hotel are two completley different things.

At a hostel, you share a room and bathroom with strangers. Instead of booking a private room, you book a BED in a room with other people. You usually have a locker for your stuff though so it doesn't get stolen :) They are a lot cheapter than a hotel! :)

And yeah Haley, I'm at HI and I think most of us are :)

For our group it ended up cheaper to book at the Travelodge.

I've seen that Travelodge and I've see the hostel... boy, I would rather stay at the hostel! It's right next to a Dairy Queen too, which shall come in handy. :D Hostels are also a lot more fun because you meet people. I loved my stay at the Generator in London.

I've seen that Travelodge and I've see the hostel... boy, I would rather stay at the hostel! It's right next to a Dairy Queen too, which shall come in handy. :D Hostels are also a lot more fun because you meet people. I loved my stay at the Generator in London.

Why? Is the Travelodge a dump? Just curious, because other than price, I'd prefer a hotel, then I could share with specific people if they want. Doubt I'd spend much time in the room anyway but kind of like the security and semi-privacy of my own room (i.e., I'm terrified of people and would have a minor mental breakdown if parked in a room with strangers who aren't Musers).

it ended up cheaper, so our group went with it, we will never be in there anyway...I hope it isnt a dump. (and we will come see you and go to Dairy Queen:LOL:)

Why? Is the Travelodge a dump? Just curious, because other than price, I'd prefer a hotel, then I could share with specific people if they want. Doubt I'd spend much time in the room anyway but kind of like the security and semi-privacy of my own room (i.e., I'm terrified of people and would have a minor mental breakdown if parked in a room with strangers who aren't Musers).

We have 6 in our room (Irene, Linda, Katie, Catherine, and I think Heather? ) your welcome to pile in if you want:LOL: ( and we will have the most fun...we got Catherine!!:p)

For those of you staying at the hostel, have you been booking in the 8 bed rooms w/bath or 10 bed rooms w/o bath? Trying to decide which to get, hoping to end up w/ more musers.

It doesn't say on my reservation, grrrr.... It says "1 x Budget: Bed(s) in Dorm, Sheets & Towels included, Breakfast Buffet incl., male/female rooms (not coed)"

I'd go with the 8... it all really doesn't matter though. Last time, at the Generator, I was in a 4 and we had a guy roommate the last night and no issues. Nothing will go wrong, seriously. :D

@Cecily: Looked like a dump when I walked past. Trust me, otherwise I wouldn't have remembered it if it didn't stand out to me. :LOL: That and seeing the hostel and how nice it looked on our food search our first day in Chicago before Lolla. I decided then I'd do the hostel. And trust me, the hostel is more fun! If we all check in together, I'm sure we can room together... right now I have 4 nights, 4-8, but I'd be happy to change that if we make some concrete plans.

@Cecily: Looked like a dump when I walked past. Trust me, otherwise I wouldn't have remembered it if it didn't stand out to me. :LOL: That and seeing the hostel and how nice it looked on our food search our first day in Chicago before Lolla. I decided then I'd do the hostel. And trust me, the hostel is more fun! If we all check in together, I'm sure we can room together... right now I have 4 nights, 4-8, but I'd be happy to change that if we make some concrete plans.

The reviews for the Travelodge are a tad frightening to be honest. Several posts about unhelpful staff, room odor, etc.

I think closer to the date we're going to try to send a list of Musers to see if the hostel will put everyone together.

Archived