And :LOL: at the matching undertitles!

:LOL: there's two more who have it, take a guess :p

I am almost sure Muse played all of BH&R at a gig in the UK. Nottingham maybe?

I'd love to see Absolution in full.

Did they? That's pretty sweet. I would love for them to do it. BH&R and older like someone else said.

Yeah there were a couple UK gigs where the main set was the full album, with a couple longer encores of older hits. I think at the time it resulted in a slightly shorter than normal overall set, but it was probably still no shorter than what they're doing now.

True. I think I remember them doing that a while back.

OoS or Showbiz for me. Lol.

It's :awesome: that they got to go to one of the Memories shows.Were you there, too, or did you see it online? I want to go so bad, but of course they'll be nowhere near me. <3 Weezer!

I would do anything to see a Muse gig like that. Any album in full would be fine for me, but OoS would be my first choice. It'll never happen, but I enjoy the challenge of trying to figure out how I would come up with the money. :p (Why does being a Muse fan make me feel like I should get a passport?)

Haha, no I wasn't there. I just saw someone post it online. Although my boyfriend and I were going to go to that show. >< Lol. I think they performed the Blue album that night. So...awesome. :stunned:

AGREED. See, if Muse did that, imagine all the people wanting to see those shows? Just saying. I think they could/should do it. But whatever. We'll stick to the ol' "lets not change our setlists up and be lazy" idea. :rolleyes:

Yeah there were a couple UK gigs where the main set was the full album, with a couple longer encores of older hits.

I was at the Wembley Arena gig at which they did BH&R in full in 2006:LOL:

I'll b there regardless. Unless by some ridiculous miracle muse has a gig somewhere else that weekend.

Ugh. April is TOO far.

Pretty much. If they announce a one-off US gig, I might do that instead of Lolla. But otherwise, I'm doing Lolla regardless. ;)

Archived