i would like to propose a MASSIVE dead star campaign.

i want to get as many ppl as possible to hold up "PLAY DEAD STAR" signs (if they perform), simultaneously, if possible.

+1000

I've been working on a twitter campaign as well, using the tag #DeadStarForLolla . Once they are confirmed, I plan on tweeting it to @Muse and Chris every day until Lolla.

I am also up for starting a Dead Star chant between every song.

ireallywantdeadstar :stunned:

+1000

I've been working on a twitter campaign as well, using the tag #DeadStarForLolla . Once they are confirmed, I plan on tweeting it to @Muse and Chris every day until Lolla.

I am also up for starting a Dead Star chant between every song.

ireallywantdeadstar :stunned:

YES.

i really want an aussie muser to hand Kirk a note during a gig saying DEAD STAR AT LOLLA, PLEASE.

seriously... every muser needs to hold up a dead star sign. at a muser meetup, we'll make tons. lol.

YES.

i really want an aussie muser to hand Kirk a note during a gig saying DEAD STAR AT LOLLA, PLEASE.

seriously... every muser needs to hold up a dead star sign. at a muser meetup, we'll make tons. lol.

More like we just need an Aussie to ask Kirk for us if they're actually playing Lolla. :p

I shall ask Catherine the crazy Aussie to try to find out for us. Not sure of her username on here but she's been to a million gigs and she knows Tom's parents.

Yeah she can ask Tom. She still hasn't met Muse either. Trust me, we were all crying in the car together driving away from Raleigh. I can show you the video where we hit the dead deer if you'd like. :p

Yeah she can ask Tom. She still hasn't met Muse either. Trust me, we were all crying in the car together driving away from Raleigh. I can show you the video where we hit the dead deer if you'd like. :p

Hahaha I saw you post that vid on twitter that night. Too funny but I felt sad for you guys!

Anyways I agree, someone talk to Catherine and ask her to do that. And Naomi, we should definitely all hold Dead Star signs!

Hahaha I saw you post that vid on twitter that night. Too funny but I felt sad for you guys!

Anyways I agree, someone talk to Catherine and ask her to do that. And Naomi, we should definitely all hold Dead Star signs!

It's cool, I still got to talk to Dom on the phone that night. ;) Catherine ruined it by screaming at the end before he hung up though.

Yeah I remember you saying that, silly Catherine... haha Oh well talking to him is better than nothing yeah? :happy:

Yes, yes it was.

Current headliner predictions: Foo Fighters, Daft Punk, Muse, Beastie Boys, My Morning Jacket, LCD Soundsystem

Daft Punk = I'm dreaming; Beasties could easily be swapped out for like Jay-Z or Kanye West, and if DP is dropped, moved up to 3 with Muse at 2 and some other headliner I haven't though of at 4 (or some other big headliner like R.E.M. or The Cure or whatever)

Yes, yes it was.

Current headliner predictions: Foo Fighters, Daft Punk, Muse, Beastie Boys, My Morning Jacket, LCD Soundsystem

Daft Punk = I'm dreaming; Beasties could easily be swapped out for like Jay-Z or Kanye West, and if DP is dropped, moved up to 3 with Muse at 2 and some other headliner I haven't though of at 4 (or some other big headliner like R.E.M. or The Cure or whatever)

if thats the case then something like

Foo Fighters vs LCD Soundsystem

Daft Punk vs My Morning Jacket

Muse vs Beastie Boys

would be best for me. Muse, LCD, DP would make for a hell of a weekend.

I'd hate to miss My Morning Jacket though, after listening to them some more and catching the last part of them at Voodoo, I now really want to see them. This is hypothetical anyway though

Awesome, because I'd probably feel alone and way out of place in the Kanye crowd by myself :LOL:

:LOL: IKR. when he was at lolla last time, it was amazing. his show is great.

That would be amazing if Catherine could ask! :) Then maybe we wouldn't have to wait til April to find out and we can be saved from total disappointment :chuckle:

QFT. although i have a feeling we might get a cryptic, bullshit answer from Teh Krizzle anyways. :LOL:

Archived