now now...

we all know what happened the LAST time they polled us on what we want to hear. :LOL:

but that would be an AMAZING idea.

yes the online polls were a fail, in most cases. But I mean where everybody just holds up signs or shouts out what they want to hear and then they play it.

You guys were talking about the MM foot pedal before and if you look at really early MM performances, he doesn't have the foot pedal. Therefore, I agree with the rest of you. They just got sick of playing it for one reason or another. How could they get sick of playing MM but not something like, I don't know, feeling good perhaps...

Has anybody ever started a chant for a song? If everybody is chanting 'dead star' is there anyway they wouldn't play it??

Well seeing as their setlist is pre-planned I doubt it would work but it doesn't hurt to try. The thing is, if they haven't rehearsed the song in a long time then there's even less chance of them spontaneously playing it... geez I'm such a buzz kill :$:p

Well seeing as their setlist is pre-planned I doubt it would work but it doesn't hurt to try. The thing is, if they haven't rehearsed the song in a long time then there's even less chance of them spontaneously playing it... geez I'm such a buzz kill :$:p

No but that's so true. That's why it may be more realistic if we ask for Bliss. Though I would prefer Dead Star over Bliss, they know it better. When was the last time they played Dead Star? Tokyo?

No but that's so true. That's why it may be more realistic if we ask for Bliss. Though I would prefer Dead Star over Bliss, they know it better. When was the last time they played Dead Star? Tokyo?

Something like that, I think it was in February... Dead Star would be number one of my list to see. Bliss would be amazing. Actually anything I haven't seen yet would be awesome, I'm not too picky :LOL:

I have a dumb question for people who are familiar with Lolla and how it works :LOL:

I know that they won't be announcing the lineup until April (and that that's when normal tickets go on sale, more or less). But when do they usually announce the actual schedule?

I am thinking of this because if the whole lineup doesn't wow me, but Muse is playing, I may end up with just a one-day pass. But I'm concerned about whether or not one-day passes usually sell out or not. Because I obviously couldn't buy one til they announce the schedule and I am paranoid about it being too late or something :LOL:

Could someone help me figure it out? :p

I have a dumb question for people who are familiar with Lolla and how it works :LOL:

I know that they won't be announcing the lineup until April (and that that's when normal tickets go on sale, more or less). But when do they usually announce the actual schedule?

I am thinking of this because if the whole lineup doesn't wow me, but Muse is playing, I may end up with just a one-day pass. But I'm concerned about whether or not one-day passes usually sell out or not. Because I obviously couldn't buy one til they announce the schedule and I am paranoid about it being too late or something :LOL:

Could someone help me figure it out? :p

the actual isn't released until like... june or something. one days usually don't go on sale until then, and even then, they prob won't sell out right away. last year, the tickets didn't sell out. however, there's the whole anniversary thing to consider, so tickets will be in higher demand.

point of the story, if you choose to wait to buy a one day when the sched. comes out, you should be fine. worse comes to worst, craigs list. i got a one day for like... $40.

the actual isn't released until like... june or something. one days usually don't go on sale until then, and even then, they prob won't sell out right away. last year, the tickets didn't sell out. however, there's the whole anniversary thing to consider, so tickets will be in higher demand.

point of the story, if you choose to wait to buy a one day when the sched. comes out, you should be fine. worse comes to worst, craigs list. i got a one day for like... $40.

Thank you! :)

I'm not that picky either. I wouldn't even care if we just got RBS instead of FG. I know a lot of ppl have seen RBS instead of FG but I have yet to see it.

+1

I'm not picky either :LOL: Anything I've never heard before would make me super happy :awesome: (And I've only seen Muse once... so, uh... that wouldn't be incredibly hard :LOL:)

I'm not that picky either. I wouldn't even care if we just got RBS instead of FG. I know a lot of ppl have seen RBS instead of FG but I have yet to see it.

honestly i'd be content with RBS too. it's fucking BEAUTIFUL live.

BUT i MUST hear mk ultra. that song has been dancing out of my reach for far too long.

BUT i MUST hear mk ultra. that song has been dancing out of my reach for far too long.

Hey Naomi, when Kanye tours and we go follow him around, you're gonna call in your connections and try to hook us up with some awesomeness, right? ;)

If he tours before May, I'd love to do DC and NYC dates, etc. If I can afford it of course.

I was fortunate enough to hear MK Ultra this past spring. Now I wanna friggin' hear Map! THAT'S the one that I keep missing! I think every Muse fan has heard that one except for me now. :mad:

I was fortunate enough to hear MK Ultra this past spring. Now I wanna friggin' hear Map! THAT'S the one that I keep missing! I think every Muse fan has heard that one except for me now. :mad:

I want CE. Suppppper bad! If they can play it at Voodoo, they can play it at Lolla. Then they should play Dead Star after CE.

Bliss is the big one (Thats actually played) I've been wanting to hear. Take a Bow would be second on my list. Would love RBS too. And I don't think anyone wouldn't want Dead Star.

I suppose I've gotten pretty lucky though. Heard Map twice, CE, and MK Ultra. And Guiding Light if you want to count that as a rarity :LOL:

Hey Naomi, when Kanye tours and we go follow him around, you're gonna call in your connections and try to hook us up with some awesomeness, right? ;)

If he tours before May, I'd love to do DC and NYC dates, etc. If I can afford it of course.

yes. i most def will. i've already put the word out. :LOL:

it's funny. i heard map at both shows i went to (chicago and milwaukee) and still complain about not hearing mku and ce, while some haven't got map. i should be grateful.

I want CE. Suppppper bad! If they can play it at Voodoo' date=' they can play it at Lolla. Then they should play Dead Star after CE.[/quote']

QFT. must be played. no excuse.

Bliss is the big one (Thats actually played) I've been wanting to hear. Take a Bow would be second on my list. Would love RBS too. And I don't think anyone wouldn't want Dead Star.

I suppose I've gotten pretty lucky though. Heard Map twice, CE, and MK Ultra. And Guiding Light if you want to count that as a rarity :LOL:

Hahaha same.

Gahhhh all this not-knowing really is torture :LOL: I just have this horrible feeling that they're gonna end up doing the Chile Lolla and not the Chicago one :supersad:

Why oh why do we have to wait til April to find out?! :'(

(I know that post was pointless :LOL: But I have been thinking about the possibility of a Lolla let-down a lot today, for some reason :chuckle:)

Gahhhh all this not-knowing really is torture :LOL: I just have this horrible feeling that they're gonna end up doing the Chile Lolla and not the Chicago one :supersad:

Why oh why do we have to wait til April to find out?! :'(

(I know that post was pointless :LOL: But I have been thinking about the possibility of a Lolla let-down a lot today, for some reason :chuckle:)

I'm with you. Hopefully, if Muse start announcing some South American dates, we can see if they'll be there around the time of Lolla chile....if so, chances are that they'll be there. :$ Just a theory.

Archived