Wow, maybe its because of where I live, but I've never heard of that

I'm guessing you haven't seen the heart-warming family movie, "Hostel"? I highly recommend it if you're ever planning on backpacking in a foreign country.

I think they're way more prevalent/popular in Europe, yeah. I prefer nice hotels myself.

He's seen it.

The reviews for the Travelodge are a tad frightening to be honest. Several posts about unhelpful staff, room odor, etc.

I think closer to the date we're going to try to send a list of Musers to see if the hostel will put everyone together.

Actually we had reservations there first (at the Hostel, they will let you reserve a whole room, like of 8, but we then canceled our res because the Travelodge took AAA discount and split between us ended up cheaper for the 3 days.

I'm guessing you haven't seen the heart-warming family movie, "Hostel"? I highly recommend it if you're ever planning on backpacking in a foreign country.

He's seen it.

:eek: dont think I want to see it. :LOL:

I have good news for people when it comes to rooming at the hostel :awesome:

I called today to change my reservation to one of the rooms that has a bathroom inside instead of the shared one in the hallway (more privacy, plus that's the type of room Flor wants to do :chuckle:) and I also asked if people book separately if they can be put in the same room together.

His response was "All you gotta do is ask". So it sounds like sending in a list of our names would work fine, or even if some of us arrive at the hostel together. :)

I have good news for people when it comes to rooming at the hostel :awesome:

I called today to change my reservation to one of the rooms that has a bathroom inside instead of the shared one in the hallway (more privacy, plus that's the type of room Flor wants to do :chuckle:) and I also asked if people book separately if they can be put in the same room together.

His response was "All you gotta do is ask". So it sounds like sending in a list of our names would work fine, or even if some of us arrive at the hostel together. :)

Every now and again, I have a good idea. :yesey:

Just booked at the HI Chicago. :D:D :D

Help! I'm already looking at CTA maps and figuring out how to get from O'Hare to the hostel and stuff. If Muse don't give us a sign soon I'm going to go insane. :facepalm:

If it happens, it's going to be amazing, though. I can't wait to meet some Musers irl. :awesome:

Just booked at the HI Chicago. :D:D :D

Help! I'm already looking at CTA maps and figuring out how to get from O'Hare to the hostel and stuff. If Muse don't give us a sign soon I'm going to go insane. :facepalm:

If it happens, it's going to be amazing, though. I can't wait to meet some Musers irl. :awesome:

blue line takes you directly from ohare and you would get off at... jackson, i think, or right after that. walk a few blocks, boom, you're there. chicago, and i'm not saying this bc i'm from there, is one of the easiest cities to get around in. CTA is god. :LOL:

blue line takes you directly from ohare and you would get off at... jackson, i think, or right after that. walk a few blocks, boom, you're there. chicago, and i'm not saying this bc i'm from there, is one of the easiest cities to get around in. CTA is god. :LOL:

I've discovered as much by looking at their Web site. :D But experience has taught me to do the research anyway. I can find my way around, but I'm related to people with the worst sense of direction in the world. Old habits die hard. :chuckle:

I wish I could stay at the Hilton like last year. Now that was pimpin'. Literally right where the exit is, very nice, and a lot of the C3 crew/bands stay there. Deffo had some interesting people in my elevator at times, like one of the fest producers...

Which Hilton did you stay at, Michican Ave or East Monroe? I'll either be at one of those or The Renaissance.

Archived