If Muse play the IOW, I'm there! My mum still lives on the island so no camping for me, I'll kip at hers!. I love the IOW festival. When I lived there I didn't buy a ticket as I could hear it from my garden. Me, sipping a cool drink on my garden seat listen to The Who and David Bowie. It was bliss.

If Muse play the IOW, I'm there! My mum still lives on the island so no camping for me, I'll kip at hers!. I love the IOW festival. When I lived there I didn't buy a ticket as I could hear it from my garden. Me, sipping a cool drink on my garden seat listen to The Who and David Bowie. It was bliss.

I'm so insanely jealous I can hardly speak . . .

OMG. RHCP :awesome: My brain can not even imagine a Foos/RHCP/Muse lineup at Lolla. *dies*

When do they usually announce Bonnaroos lineup?

I now want to go to Lolla strictly to watch Gretchen. :LOL:

Well, I just got an update that Kasabian is playing IOW. So, my guess is no Muse. Sorry :(

I'm so insanely jealous I can hardly speak . . .

I will make sure to take video of Gretchen with MY NEW LUMIX that I just found out Santa is bringing me at the first of the year after the new models come out. Bet ya'll didn't know that Santa was that tech savvy now, did ya :p

so awesome! :awesome:

Well, I just got an update that Kasabian is playing IOW. So, my guess is no Muse. Sorry :(

I will make sure to take video of Gretchen with MY NEW LUMIX that I just found out Santa is bringing me at the first of the year after the new models come out. Bet ya'll didn't know that Santa was that tech savvy now, did ya :p

If we get THAT lineup, you guys can video all you want! :p Send Santa to my house with one of those new lumix!!! (as you can see from my pics I NEED ONE) So Kasabian was confirmed?

Foo Fighters, Muse, RHCP

Kanye West, Jane's Addiction, LCD Soundsystem

Other random guesses- Beastie Boys, Coldplay, Radiohead, Queens of the Stone Age, the White Stripes

not that I particularly want them there, but Jane's Addiction seems kinda obvious with the whole anniversary thing

I hope not! Though if it's top line versus bottom line, then I don't really care. :p

If we get THAT lineup, you guys can video all you want! :p Send Santa to my house with one of those new lumix!!! (as you can see from my pics I NEED ONE) So Kasabian was confirmed?

Boo to no Muse at IOW. Will just have to keep my pinkies crossed for lolla. Oh and Reading and European festivals....

Foo Fighters, Muse, RHCP

Kanye West, Jane's Addiction, LCD Soundsystem

Other random guesses- Beastie Boys, Coldplay, Radiohead, Queens of the Stone Age, the White Stripes

not that I particularly want them there, but Jane's Addiction seems kinda obvious with the whole anniversary thing

No way JA will do it, they were a headliner in 2009. Sorry. Perry will be there since it's his baby, but I don't see JA playing again. Also, Kanye was there in 2008, so I don't know about that one either.

And I don't know if Beastie Boys are going to be ready to do anything. MCA is still battling cancer and I don't know where he stands healthwise.

I have theories and speculation about the others, but I will not clog up this thread. I am still holding out hope for FF/Muse/RHCP, so we'll see :D

My friend who knows Daft Punk says they aren't playing Coachella, so hopefully they play Lolla! :D

that'd be :awesome:

Boo to no Muse at IOW. Will just have to keep my pinkies crossed for lolla. Oh and Reading and European festivals....

sorry no IOW :( ...but, if they do Lolla, we get to have an awesome muser meet!! (and I request chocolate truffles:p:D)

I hope not! Though if it's top line versus bottom line, then I don't really care. :p

It'd be top line vs bottom line probably.

For me though, any chance I get to see LCD Soundsystem before they go away I'll take, and I'd like to see Kanye, seems like it'd be a fun show

No way JA will do it, they were a headliner in 2009. Sorry. Perry will be there since it's his baby, but I don't see JA playing again. Also, Kanye was there in 2008, so I don't know about that one either.

And I don't know if Beastie Boys are going to be ready to do anything. MCA is still battling cancer and I don't know where he stands healthwise.

I have theories and speculation about the others, but I will not clog up this thread. I am still holding out hope for FF/Muse/RHCP, so we'll see :D

I figure with both Kanye and JA that they may go for kind of a "Best of Lollapalooza" type thing with it being an anniversary year. Kanye is having a new album too and I think that album is going to be pretty big, reviews for it so far have been glowing. Plus hes from Chicago and said he'd be playing festivals.

For the Beastie Boys, I think MCA is doing a lot better and they have a new album coming in the spring, and they were supposed to be there in 2009 but had to cancel.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2010/11/18/foo-fighters-to-headline-sasquatch-music-festival-2011/

Clearly they are doing the festival circuit. I think it's a pretty safe bet that they will do Lolla. Thoughts?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDGGEEEE!!!

Why'd I move from Washington?!!! Foo Fighters headline our biggest festival and I move to CA. Please play at lolla Foo. :supersad:

no. lol. i wasn't until about... 3-4 yrs ago. then one night my friend blasted on of their CDs while we were driving around downtown chicago and it BLEW my mind.

but that's just me. i know a lot of ppl who aren't into Foo.

I do like some songs, but just a handful. Though, I'm definitely not saying that I'll be bored while they're playing, 'cause I'm sure I'll get into it. And who knows, maybe seeing them live will give me a nice shove into them...

Archived