RECESS.

Another one from me - Easily - it's really beautiful both lyrically and musically + Matt's vocals = :awesome:

Rediscovered it all over again today :)

Just listened to Shrinking Universe for the first in who knows how long...IT'S AWESOME.

I'd completely forgotten about the mid section where Matt's just screaming, I love it!

Hurray! Hullabaloo love :happy:

The slow (possibly acoustic?) version of Hyper Chondriac Music from the Bliss single: http://muse.mu/media-player/singles/14/bliss/#

So haunting and beautiful. I can't stop listening to it.

That's just Hyper Chondriac Music, basically an acoustic/slow version of Hyper Music (on OoS) HCM can be found also on Hullabaloo :)

I agree, it's absolutely stunning :happy:

Hoodoo!

I always knew it was awesome, but it just kinda drowned in all the other awesome songs...

This +5

In between CoD and KoC, it has absolutely no room to breathe, and serves merely as a build-up for KoC. On its own, however....phwoar! If KoC never existed, this would have been an amazing to BHaR. Musically, it's some of Matt's best. Lyrically, it is Matt's best. And those fucking strings!

:D

MK Ultra :awesome: Such a great song! ...even though I keep trying to kill it on the Resistance Elimination Game :LOL:

MK Ultra is awesome :yesey::awesome: Stop killing it! :mad:

I've never really cared too much for Space Dementia, but now I can't get enough of it! :happy: