Starlight and Invincible. The dark emotive state I've been living in recently has led me to that sort of song and re-affirm how awesome they really are.

Also Yes Please and Ashamed I've discovered and found them :awesome: as fuck. Even though I always laugh at the opening high-pitched giggles in Yes Please.

I guess Sunburn.

I still skip: Butterflies and Hurricanes, Blackout and the Small Print, I don't know why, I have to listen to it, but I am bored anyway.

B&H really hooked me between 3:15-4:00. Forgive my classical music geekiness, but the piano piece is divine.

I love The Small Print originally for the lyrics, but the way 'insane' is sung just makes me want to move.

Blackout, well, I think you have to be in a certain mood to enjoy it. While for me, I tend to skip past Sunburn lately. :LOL:

I love The Small Print originally for the lyrics, but the way 'insane' is sung just makes me want to move.

I LIKE!;)

..for 15pounds per year..but just the goooooooooooooood_dayz<3

YESSSS. The riffage is awesome as well. I love the instrumental version, but the "saaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy, it'll make you insaaaaaaaanee" makes me :yesey: and sing along.

Also, Bliss!

I'm currently on an inexplicable Sunburn kick at the moment :LOL:

I've literally listened to it 6 or 7 times in a row, and it's playing as I type. I have no clue why. It came up on iTunes awhile ago and I was just like ". . . again!" :LOL: I don't know about you guys, but this happens often with me with Muse songs. I just randomly get obsessed with one for a day or two. :LOL: I'm so weird...

I don't know about you guys, but this happens often with me with Muse songs. I just randomly get obsessed with one for a day or two. :LOL: I'm so weird...

Story of my life. Yesterday it was Megalomania, today it has been City of Delusion.

This has never happened with any other band before. Could it be love? :unsure:

I'm currently on an inexplicable Sunburn kick at the moment :LOL:

I've literally listened to it 6 or 7 times in a row, and it's playing as I type. I have no clue why. It came up on iTunes awhile ago and I was just like ". . . again!" :LOL: I don't know about you guys, but this happens often with me with Muse songs. I just randomly get obsessed with one for a day or two. :LOL: I'm so weird...

Story of my life. Yesterday it was Megalomania, today it has been City of Delusion.

This has never happened with any other band before. Could it be love? :unsure:

Same thing for me. Yesterday and today I've been listening to Hysteria nonstop. I'm usually in the car for at least two hours a day driving back and forth to work and sometimes I just put one song on repeat the whole time. I've done this with Space Dementia, Unnatural Selection, Dark Shines, Map of the Problematique... I could go on.

This is also the first band I've ever joined a messageboard for. I think it is love! :musesign:

I loved Falling Away With You when I first got the album, but after two months or so I didn't care for it as much. Now, I'm falling in love with it all over again, as well as Endlessly. And TSP.

Which is helping me cement Absolution as my favorite album of all time, by the by.