Quite a few actually. Escape from Showbiz, most of the calm songs in Absolution which are Endlessly and Falling Away With You (Can't believe I skipped this one!), Take A Bow definetely (mostly because it started slow for me, but the tension in the song is amazing,) And I think that's it...

Assassin. I always bang my head against a wall and think about the day when I will be able to sing this in front of my Twatlight cousins on Guitar Hero.

I hate them so much. The next time we have a party and they're there, you know what song is coming on.

:LOL:! I don't know why but this made me lol so much

I hate them so much. The next time we have a party and they're there, you know what song is coming on.

Will it involve glaciers melting in the dead of night or traveling half to world to say something?

I also rediscovered Hysteria. Kind of. For a while I didn't feel like listening to it.

I've rediscovered Absolution. It was my fave Muse album for 4 years straight, then I got into TR and "rediscovered" Origin. Now the world is back in its proper place, with Absolution at the top of my Muse playlists. Falling Away With You is beeyoutiful, and so is Blackout. :yesey: The instrumental versions of Abso rock too.

. . . . I am a new Muse fan.

I mean, really new.

I recently heard a song on a local radio station that I absolutely freaked out over when I heard it..... it was "Supermassive Black Hole" -

I found out it was by a band called Muse - and now I am completely obsessed with them.

Each song I hear is better than the last one....

Gonna see Muse in September.

Life is good.

AMxx

I've rediscovered Absolution. It was my fave Muse album for 4 years straight, then I got into TR and "rediscovered" Origin. Now the world is back in its proper place, with Absolution at the top of my Muse playlists. Falling Away With You is beeyoutiful, and so is Blackout. :yesey: The instrumental versions of Abso rock too.

:happy:

SING FOR ABSOLUTION. This track is indescribable, I forgot what I was missing. I'm in the process of re-listening Absolution again and it's making my love for the album 4,000,000 times stronger. :D

Hate This & I'll Love You

I've had Showbiz for over a year now. I had to order it off the internet because I couldn't find it ANYWHERE around here. When I first heard Hate This & I'll Love You, I thought it was boring but recently, I've fallen in love with it. :D I don't know why it took so long.

SING FOR ABSOLUTION. This track is indescribable, I forgot what I was missing. I'm in the process of re-listening Absolution again and it's making my love for the album 4,000,000 times stronger. :D

I've just heard the acoustic version of SFA. :eek: It is AMAZING.