Unintended. One of the first Muse songs that really captured my attention, and I'd forgotten how sweet, soulful and refreshingly simple it is. One of my favourite vocal performances from Matt, as well.

Awww. This is the song my mum and her sister loved. They both weren't really fond of Muse but when they heard this song they changed their mind completely. I'll never forget when my mum's sister told me with tears in her eyes "My God, I was so sure that he would sing out of tune at some point! But he didn't. NOT ONCE! It was beautiful". Isn't that sweet? :)

Survival. listened to it again today after a couple of weeks, and I must say that I still love the song. it's a bit of the 'absurd Muse', and I love the absurd Muse.:LOL:

I love the song as well! In fact to be honest, I have nothing but good things to say about the new Muse songs. :yesey: But Survival would rank lowest in comparison to "Unsustainable" and "Madness" though, simply because the other two are so eargasmic in their own way.

The past few days I liked to listen to... um... how should I put this... Guiding Light :eek:

Should I call a therapist? :LOL:

NO, why should you?

I have just posted on the '5 underrated' thread about GL. I really love it and can't (despite soooo many arguments/discussions/debates on here) understand what is wrong with it. It's a great song IMO.

Haters can go away - it seems to me that there are just as many lovers on here, if not more (they just get scared away by the haters!)