Yawn! Actually remember who started this, not me, I was expressing emotion at the loss of the studio. I wouldn't be surprised if that was hard to deal with, alongside the loss of a home and a girlfriend, but of course we have to be careful what we talk about here. Be careful to show we actually care about these guys, in case the thought police get on our backs.

Did you. . .even read what I said? :erm:

Did you. . .even read what I said? :erm:

Yes I read what you said. What I said was that people should stop being so bloody judgemental on here. Did you read what I said? Actually I give up. I've made my point. If you are going to be offended by quips about the emotion over a song, well then consider how much you and others are dictating to others about what they show emotion about. Okay?

I just got this at the newsagent. Excellent read, well-written, great pictures.

But to be honest a lot of the Matt quotes were shocking examples of how out of touch with reality he seems to be.

By the way, studio Bellini is not actually in casa Bellini. Anyway, sounds like they'll be recording in London, but who knows how often they'll change their minds about that :LOL:

I just got this at the newsagent. Excellent read, well-written, great pictures.

But to be honest a lot of the Matt quotes were shocking examples of how out of touch with reality he seems to be.

By the way, studio Bellini is not actually in casa Bellini. Anyway, sounds like they'll be recording in London, but who knows how often they'll change their minds about that :LOL:

Why do you think Matt is out of touch with reality, just going on this interview? I'm just interested.

Why do you think Matt is out of touch with reality, just going on this interview? I'm just interested.

I'm sure you have something to say about it. :rolleyes:

But yeah, whatever. Let the man move on. Probably just his way of getting closure and moving on with his life. Big deal.

He doesn't think he's that famous and yet he's papped all the time and in US magazine. :LOL:

Oh yeah that's something that occurred to me, but maybe he's not totally aware of the result. He probably doesn't google himself! :LOL:

And he's right in a way, he's still not that famous compared to others. Hopefully things will remain like that but I'm not sure they will.

I'm sure you have something to say about it. :rolleyes:

But yeah, whatever. Let the man move on. Probably just his way of getting closure and moving on with his life. Big deal.

Commenting on an article or asking someone to clarify their post! How terribly stalkerish of me! :rolleyes:

Maybe no one should ever say anything on here just to be on the safe side! It would be a bit boring then though.

Maybe we shouldn't talk about Muse on here. It's just the wrong place. I'm sorry Matt, I didn't mean to stop you from moving on with your life.:chuckle:

Second half of 2012.

Two years! Sounds plausible. I’d say mid 2012, June July time.

Even though they deserve a break it’s pretty heartbreaking to think we may not see them again for another two years. Just need to hope they do a one off gig or a UK festival.

I agree. If their starting towards the end of next year that's about right. Might be earlier of they start a little earlier of course.

Read it for the first time yesterday. It's ok but needs polishing! Good info but again, could have been written better. Also whoever at Kerrang proof reads the articles needs a refresher course. May sound harsh but the writer in me says Kerrang could do a whole lot better.

Mind you, great pics!

Archived