I'll be getting Kerrang and NME tomorrow then. Haven't got a scanner though sadly. There's a pic of Matt in this week's Star magazine (you can guess who with) and he's also briefly mentioned in a interview (with Kate) in Elle magazine but I won't say any more as it's not about his music!

nme? Is there anything muse related in there this week? Or is it just something you plan on getting?

Matt getting a mention in elle is quite funny :chuckle:

They all look so angry. :LOL:

Matt & Chris do look angry or full of srs!bsns! But Dom just looks sad.

From the website:

Muse - The highs and lows of their biggest year ever!

From topping the album charts in 19 countries to headlining stadiums and arenas around the globe, the last year has been Muse's most successful yet. But, as the Teignmouth trio exclusively reveal in this week's Kerrang! cover feature, their continued world domination has not come without its price…

Should be an interesting read. Looking forward to scans.

nme? Is there anything muse related in there this week? Or is it just something you plan on getting?

Matt getting a mention in elle is quite funny :chuckle:

Now you mention it, I thought there might be something in NME for some strange reason but they already mentioned Wembley last week so there probably won't be anything this week. I'll just be getting Kerrang then..:)

Yes, seeing reference to Matt Bellamy in Elle was weird and it's weird seeing him crop up in Celeb mags like Star magazine too.

I love the shot actually. They don't look boyish. They look grown up and in charge, men of experience, people who you wouldn't want to mess with! :D

what i meant was that they looked sad

all 3 of'em.

as opposed to angry.

:)

not that it's so important to make this precision, it's just that at the moment i have nothing better to do

:LOL:

what i meant was that they looked sad

all 3 of'em.

as opposed to angry.

:)

not that it's so important to make this precision, it's just that at the moment i have nothing better to do

:LOL: Yeah I do that! I mean comment on inconsequential matters just for the hell of it! I think I might just do that now! :LOL:

I think they're either very good at photoshoots, or the photographer is very good at getting them to act the mood he/she wants which actually isn't unusual. I'm not saying they're exceptional at photoshoots or anything. :LOL: But basically it's a nice, sexy shoot! :D They look good. :happy:

Um on happy or angry, that's awkward. They look sort of hardnuttish! :LOL: Like rockstars! I think Matt looks sad I suppose if you really study the photo. Chris looks like Chris always looks in photos. Dom looks serious, pissed off even (all of course imo) :D

oh alright then, i thought i was being incomprehensible again

No you weren't. But I was a bit drunk. I thought I'd delete my last post next morning as it was crap :$, but you've quoted me!

I was resisting being drawn in emotionally as it's a photoshoot and most probably not real! But you're right, they look sad, with Matt convincingly looking the saddest, and I think, from the preview, the interview is going to comment on the problems they have had in the last year and long term.:(

No you weren't. But I was a bit drunk. I thought I'd delete my last post next morning as it was crap :$, but you've quoted me!

eh, you can always count on me for pointless rambling that goes on forever :eyebrows:

hm, i'd really like to get this magazine somehow. i wander if one can find kerrang at the newspaper shops in rouen city :erm:

Thank you!!!!

My notes:

- Oh hell, we're getting more Neutron Cheese Collision's, I reckon with this "newer, more personal" album.

- Chris is an awesome beast, and once again deserves kudos for being so.

- Dom looks basically the same as he did in the 2000 Kerrang, save for a better haircut.:LOL:

- I wonder how Chris's wife feels about them jetsetting to London for the new album to live like they did when they were 19?

Decent interview, love the cover.

Archived