mapoftheglorious

Only the first two secods of the video have loaded for me so far but I'm instantly glad that you've got it from the very first drumbeat! :happy:

That was all it took on the night for me to go "OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:"

Urm, if it's possible, can we get a rough percentage in how much work is done?

Thank you.

Is it finished again, in its 3 disc version? I've lost track :$

Dockertae answered for me, yes its done :)

ce multicam edit:

Just so theres no confusion, the citizen erased edit isnt the one on the dvd, thats agenthals own edit. Great edit btw! :)

It worked well...Having a different camera angle for the intro and piano bits just made it even better =D

ThebigJBIG...I'm pretty sure you download the torrent using uTorrent, or some similar program...From the torrent you'll then get the file that you need to burn to DVD...Burn it to DVD, and play the DVD...Simples! :LOL:

BeckyBliss...I'm also pretty sure that a direct link will probably posted here when it's uploaded...Until then, all you can do is wait ;)

It worked well...Having a different camera angle for the intro and piano bits just made it even better =D

ThebigJBIG...I'm pretty sure you download the torrent using uTorrent, or some similar program...From the torrent you'll then get the file that you need to burn to DVD...Burn it to DVD, and play the DVD...Simples! :LOL:

BeckyBliss...I'm also pretty sure that a direct link will probably posted here when it's uploaded...Until then, all you can do is wait ;)

Haha yeah, it just looked like people were talking as if it was ready to be downloaded and on bootlegs... my bad :p

Hahaa, cheers :) I'll have to get all the gear I need ready ;) haa

Archived