mapoftheglorious

Psh yeah why didn't I get a copy? Hmph. I contributed footage, notably CE, AND edited... (<--- it was a bad joke people... chill out)

sorry agenthal, i have to correct you, i have mild ocd :LOL:

Uhhh, no. "Do you mean the Wembley 10th one? If you've seen this one I'd like to know where I can get it!"

That fucking sounds to me like someone asking about the 10th DVD. I'm starting to get pissed off. Today is not a day to fuck around with me.

Rushed to MB to see...but nooooo. Thought It was out :supersad::phu:

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks, yes I was referring to the 11th in my original post. Glad to hear that it's finally ready, thanks very much for your hard work guys!

I figured, but I wasn't sure so I posted anyways. It's cool.

It costs a LOT to send this DVD out, especially with so many of you living abroad.

It's a bit selfish and ignorant to expect Liam to put all this together and pay for all the people who contributed and live half way around the world to get a copy. He worked hard on this and this attitude about how 'I didn't get one, no fair' is pretty shitty.

It costs a LOT to send this DVD out, especially with so many of you living abroad.

It's a bit selfish and ignorant to expect Liam to put all this together and pay for all the people who contributed and live half way around the world to get a copy. He worked hard on this and this attitude about how 'I didn't get one, no fair' is pretty shitty.

I would have payed for it. It just would have been to nice to have been offered it. :rolleyes: I feel like I contributed more than most...

(sorry, I'm really not in a good mood today)

Also, unfair of you to say because you GOT A COPY. So that's like being: "Oh yeah, I got one, but you other people shouldn't complain about not getting one. That's so shitty of you people." Yeah, right.

I would have payed for it. It just would have nice to been offered it. :rolleyes: I feel like I contributed more than most...

(sorry, I'm really not in a good mood today)

Also, unfair of you to say because you GOT A COPY.

*paid

I'm not saying this directly to you or anyone but just people in general.

The fact that I got a copy is besides the point, I'd probably feel the same either way. It just comes across as really ungrateful.

Psh yeah why didn't I get a copy? Hmph. I contributed footage, notably CE, AND edited...

Look, now this applies to everyone abroad who has contributed footage, I have sent copies of the DVD out as a thankyou to those here in the UK who contributed footage on disk for me, I have paid for the DVD disks, dvd cases, jiffy bags, postage completely out of my own pocket and have edited this entire project by myself during my own time between work, not expecting anything in return (and refusing anyone asking to buy it), so come on guys.. if i had enough money id send everyone copies who hadent even sent their footage on disks,(in this country and abroad) but i dont.

Look, now this applies to everyone abroad who has contributed footage, I have sent copies of the DVD out as a thankyou to those here in the UK who contributed footage on disk for me, I have paid for the DVD disks, dvd cases, jiffy bags, postage completely out of my own pocket and have edited this entire project by myself during my own time between work, not expecting anything in return, so come on guys.. if i had enough money id send everyone copies who hadent even sent their footage on disks,(in this country and abroad) but i dont.

I really didn't mean to come across as mean in my first post. I'm in a bad mood, but that was meant to be more joking, so sorry. I just got mad about being lectured for wanting a physical copy of something I had helped with. And like I said, I would have paid for the DVD and shipping costs for my own copy. But whatever, it's cool. :p

I really didn't mean to come across as mean in my first post. I'm in a bad mood, but that was meant to be more joking, so sorry. I just got mad about being lectured for wanting a physical copy of something I had helped with. And like I said, I would have paid for the DVD and shipping costs for my own copy. But whatever, it's cool. :p

Just for the record - you came across really mean and selfish, we are all waiting for it and great that you contributed to as I am sure lots of people did, but there was no need for that.

I am really grateful to Mapoftheglorious for going to all the time and effort to put it together and would like to say a BIG Thankyou! :D

Just for the record - you came across really mean and selfish, we are all waiting for it and great that you contributed to as I am sure lots of people did, but there was no need for that.

I am really grateful to Mapoftheglorious for going to all the time and effort to put it together and would like to say a BIG Thankyou! :D

And why did you feel the need to interject in? :rolleyes: I already apologized to him and said I was joking (because I WAS, it just didn't seem that way typed, especially considering my bad mood today and not-joking posts under that one). But even so, it's none of your business, especially as it was over and done with. You're NOT my mother. And hahaha, you haven't seen me mean. Mean would be me forbidding usage of my footage and putting it all on private on YT. :LOL:

And why did you feel the need to interject in? :rolleyes: I already apologized to him and said I was joking (because I WAS, it just didn't seem that way typed, especially considering my bad mood today and not-joking posts under that one). But even so, it's none of your business, especially as it was over and done with. You're NOT my mother. And hahaha, you haven't seen me mean. Mean would be me forbidding usage of my footage and putting it all on private on YT. :LOL:

Just because I did. I know you apologised but I just felt awful reading that and that you caused mapoftheglorious to feel the need to explain himself after all of his hard work, time and effort. That's all.

I am sure all of us are grateful to mapoftheglorious for putting this DVD together and sharing it with us on musebootlegs. As some contributers in GB have been given copies, this must mean that it is ready to be sent to musebootlegs and will be downloadable shortly. This was the best gig I've been to so I am really looking forward to this, however, I would rather have it 'right' and wait for it then have it rushed together and not do the gig justice. I think we need to chill out a bit and wait till it comes. At least people are excited about this!

Sat down to watch it earlier, absolutely phenomenal! It's better than HAARP and the Abso Tour DVD. It's probably about on par with Hullaballoo.

One thing specifically that I believe is one heck of an achievement.

The effect during Starlight actually made that song watchable. Fucking magic.

I really didn't mean to come across as mean in my first post.

Its ok, dw about it :)

So for other people, when can we expect to see it on MuseBootlegs ?

I asked Phil and he told me he didn't know ! What a pity :(

But again, I'll wait.. Still sure it'll be released eh ?

I've just been really busy this week and had burnt the 2 disk versions for the footage suppliers as thankyou's just before making the desission to make it a 3 disk set, so the footage donaters recieved the 2 disk version. The 3 disk version has had to be re-rendered to obviously space the project out onto 3 disks, so the menus have had to be made up from scratch again, it is done..and it is now set for musebootlegs. If I was able to I would upload it myself on there but my connection isnt fast which is why im forwarding it to paul to upload.

Can you explain what you meant by " Still sure it'll be released eh ?" because im trying to work out what you mean but it just keeps coming back as sarcasm..?

I must just say with musebootleg releases as I understand it, the guys involved with the project are always let download it first as a way of saying thankyou, and as I said I cant upload it myself so my way instead was saying thankyou by giving footage donaters the actual disk, if they hadent of said they had recieved it then you wouldnt of even known that id sent copies out yet, and whos phil?

I am sure all of us are grateful to mapoftheglorious for putting this DVD together and sharing it with us on musebootlegs. As some contributers in GB have been given copies, this must mean that it is ready to be sent to musebootlegs and will be downloadable shortly. This was the best gig I've been to so I am really looking forward to this, however, I would rather have it 'right' and wait for it then have it rushed together and not do the gig justice. I think we need to chill out a bit and wait till it comes. At least people are excited about this!

awesome work dude, thankyou for all your work, i shall seed forever =D

Thanks so much guys for your support :)

Sat down to watch it earlier, absolutely phenomenal! It's better than HAARP and the Abso Tour DVD. It's probably about on par with Hullaballoo.

One thing specifically that I believe is one heck of an achievement.

The effect during Starlight actually made that song watchable. Fucking magic.

Whoa Luke thats a big compliment, thankyou so much! :happy:

@mapoftheglorious :

It wasn't a sarcasm, it was just a question but you know I'm Belgian and my english is not that good so maybe that's why you have trouble understanding me lol

I'm sorry for that, I actually think your work is really great and the way you thank involved people too..

Just two more words : Respect, man !

And sorry again ^^

Im going to write up abit about the specifications to go with the torrent and am including these screen caps from the DVD. Thought id post them now so you can see a couple of the angles that feature alot in the DVD (please ignore the white boarder on some of them, it doesnt appear on the DVD);

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=29913

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=29911

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=29909

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=29905

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=29907

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=29908

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=29906

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=29904

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=29903

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=29912

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=29914

Exogenesis looks like it's going to be epic! :D

Good call on the multi angle for that. Does that feature often? The last picture of Matt is a genius screenshot moment by the way :LOL:

Also Dom's face in the second last one XD

Archived