mapoftheglorious

Exogenesis looks like it's going to be epic! :D

Good call on the multi angle for that. Does that feature often? The last picture of Matt is a genius screenshot moment by the way :LOL:

Also Dom's face in the second last one XD

Yeah I do use the multiangle split screen feature on a few of the songs, most juse split in to two though so it dousent get distracting, exogenesis has 3 in parts to show off all the key features (close up of matt, close up of the acrobatic, long shot of the ufo) and as its a slow song theres not loads happening so you can look at each one at a steady pace without each shot moving fast fighting for your attention :p

This looks absolutely epic, many many thanks, cant express my grattitude for this ! :D

I have one small question & I'm sorry if this sounds cheeky or it has been covered. "We have a download limit with our broadband pacakage unfortunatly, I think its 5GB a month, so apart from downloading the DVD would there be any other way of being able to view this ? I really really want to download it all but I'm nervous about costing my Mum a small fortune"

This looks absolutely epic, many many thanks, cant express my grattitude for this ! :D

I have one small question & I'm sorry if this sounds cheeky or it has been covered. "We have a download limit with our broadband pacakage unfortunatly, I think its 5GB a month, so apart from downloading the DVD would there be any other way of being able to view this ? I really really want to download it all but I'm nervous about costing my Mum a small fortune"

It dousent sound cheeky atall :) Hmmm..well the overall 3 disk set is 8gb+, perhaps megaupload as rars if theres alot of demand..

I'm getting so excited waiting to download this. It's like waiting ...............patiently for the next Muse gig:D

I am so stoked! Can't wait to download it! Thank you so much again. :D

Your welcome :happy:

Thanks for the reply mate, I really appreciate this, that would be brilliant if at all possible, many thanks :)

Its no problem, it would take a while to upload if it came to it but dw you'll get to see it some way :)

can't wait to see this! I wonder if any of my footage was used? If so, it'll be fun trying to pick it out :$

Yes your footage was used, you had a great shot of the rain at the beginning of SMBH :D

Nicely done...Was there any reason he pointed at you or were you just the random lucky one? I've wondered since the show XD

It dousent sound cheeky atall :) Hmmm..well the overall 3 disk set is 8gb+, perhaps megaupload as rars if theres alot of demand..

What's the file size limit on Megaupload though? I thought it was only 100MB but I might be thinking of somewhere else...I think places like Fileserve you can do up to 1GB though, and I think Hotfile is 400MB...Might be worth looking around so you don't end up with 80 + different download links :LOL:

I'm Phil.

For a moment I thought "thats a random post.." then realised it was in answer to an earlier question :LOL:

What's the file size limit on Megaupload though? I thought it was only 100MB but I might be thinking of somewhere else...I think places like Fileserve you can do up to 1GB though, and I think Hotfile is 400MB...Might be worth looking around so you don't end up with 80 + different download links :LOL:

Personally, I would prefer Mediafire.

200MB upload size limit.

Max 600KB speed

No wait time between downloads.

I wouldnt be able to upload it though because of my connection as it would be the same amount to upload like the torrent, so maybe some kind person who downloads it may do it.

Random lucky one most likely!

Thats a funny moment when he points during PIB, and shouts "YOU!" :LOL:

Well I use a public internet network, so torrents are blocked for me, but a friend of mine is hopefully going to be downloading the torrent for me and uploading it in rar files to a normal uploading site, so if other people want, I'd happily share the links on here for other people to download too?

Hey don't worry I'm not complaining, I'm just really looking forward to seeing this. Sorry if I was seeming pushy.

It's cool. You just have no idea how much pressure people receive from others once they've announced a DVD project. Impatience is far from being the key to get your wished DVD quickly.

Archived