mapoftheglorious

Cheers for all the feedback :)

how do you go about getting it in Blu Ray, it confuses me. We download the Blu Ray version, then put it onto a disc or what?

Well to start with im just going to put out the DVD version, I may put the bluray one out there later if anyones interested because its a big file size and to view it as a bluray you need to have a bluray writer and the software to burn it.

It looks amazing !!!!! I hope there are even wide shots to realize the huge light and screen show and the wonderful staging ! This gives very well on Stade de France multi-cam, I think it's gonna be epic here ! :)

Theres many shots of the entire stage :)

Cheers for all the feedback :)

Well to start with im just going to put out the DVD version, I may put the bluray one out there later if anyones interested because its a big file size and to view it as a bluray you need to have a bluray writer and the software to burn it.

Theres many shots of the entire stage :)

Oh okay that's great :)

Maybe it would be possible to convert the HD Video to a single MKV file. I think most of the Media Players out there can playback this kind of format. Using MPEG-4 should save some filesize. If you have the files in an 720P format, it shouldn't be much more than a dual DVD. I would really appreciate it.

cheers

Markus

Im having a last moment dilema.. watching DVD 2 back on the tv its definitley slightly pixelated in fast moving moments due to there being so much on that disk (nearly an hour of soundchecking, and highlights from the 10th)... Im wondering wheather to make it 3 disks to retain the quality..

Yeah, maybe make the soundchecking a 3rd separate disk? No reason not to.

I wonder if there's a way to get all the main stuff as one file to watch on my computer. :erm:

Im having a last moment dilema.. watching DVD 2 back on the tv its definitley slightly pixelated in fast moving moments due to there being so much on that disk (nearly an hour of soundchecking, and highlights from the 10th)... Im wondering wheather to make it 3 disks to retain the quality..

Do whatever you have to. Just make it quick :p I can't wait any longer :)

I would make it 3 discs. You've worked really hard on this, might as well get the best possible quality

Yeah, maybe make the soundchecking a 3rd separate disk? No reason not to.

I would make it 3 discs. You've worked really hard on this, might as well get the best possible quality

I think thats what I'll end up doing then :)

I love you. Although, I'm a bit worried about the file size- It's going to be bloody massive :LOL:

Thankyou :) everything altogether totals at just over 8gb

make it 3 discs so we get the best quality possible

also release the blu ray version

it only takes a second to say please

I'm sure it'll be fine with 3 discs ;) All I hope is that it'll be available for Thursday (the two-month anniversary !!!!).. I can't wait much longer !!!!!!! lol

I think once pauls got it and considering the upload time we're looking at friday / saturday i think

Hope when it is up that people seed otherwise it will take weeks to download! :LOL:

Great work, we all look forward to it :happy:

Cheers :)

This is going to be great!

A HD MKV file as suggested would be ideal, HD quality with smaller file size and will look much better than DVD. Plus the future of video media is downloading/streaming ;)

I agree that it would be very cool to have a second torrent that is the whole thing in MKV. :) That doesn't have to happen this second though.

I too would agree that quality should come first on this...How did it feel watching it all back? :happy:

It was the second time watching it all the way through, brilliant gig and am pleased with the edit :)

I definitley reccomend not watching this back on the laptop because it gives nowhere near the same impact as watching it back on tv with a good sound system. Plus, visually its alot better on the tv too.

This is going to be great!

A HD MKV file as suggested would be ideal, HD quality with smaller file size and will look much better than DVD. Plus the future of video media is downloading/streaming ;)

I agree that it would be very cool to have a second torrent that is the whole thing in MKV. :) That doesn't have to happen this second though.

Im sure I'll end up doing this too then after the dvds :)

3 DVDs it is!

Have your DVDR's at the ready people!

Okay so this might be a really stupid question, however, I've got to ask, otherwise I'll probably end up buying the wrong ones. Is there any particular things I should be aware of when buying the DVDs for this? Like how much space it would be able to contain? I have absolutely no clue about these sort of things, but I'm guessing there is a difference...

Okay so this might be a really stupid question, however, I've got to ask, otherwise I'll probably end up buying the wrong ones. Is there any particular things I should be aware of when buying the DVDs for this? Like how much space it would be able to contain? I have absolutely no clue about these sort of things, but I'm guessing there is a difference...

All you need is standard DVD-Rs or DVD+Rs :) you can usually find a pack of five for like £1 or something in shops.

I definitley reccomend not watching this back on the laptop because it gives nowhere near the same impact as watching it back on tv with a good sound system. Plus, visually its alot better on the tv too.

Have your DVDR's at the ready people!

17 inch HD laptop screen with the best speakers I own, or tiny old compact tv with average at best speakers? :LOL:

Don't worry, I have 25 DVDRs next to my bed that have been waiting for an opportunity to be used :rolleyes:

17 inch HD laptop screen with the best speakers I own, or tiny old compact tv with average at best speakers? :LOL:

Don't worry, I have 25 DVDRs next to my bed that have been waiting for an opportunity to be used :rolleyes:

Yeah, my 15" laptop screen is actually bigger than my TV. :$

Archived