Wembley Photos and Footage (both dates)

crazybobbles

well according to nme, a "professional" photographer needs to make £4000+ per annum to qualify as a "professional" so no i'm not :) but thanks!

Just out of interest..... what camera did you use for them as they look SLR quality! (own a couple of SLR's myself)

Just the one photo from me (taken on a £60 compact woop)

61908_1625000582081_1148502264_31816749_5150843_n.jpg

Just out of interest..... what camera did you use for them as they look SLR quality! (own a couple of SLR's myself)

The impressive thing is getting the camera in :D

Though it doesn't always work out and cameras can be confiscated ;)

Do wish I could get mine in, but then again I miss the show if I'm just snapping away. Kind of thankful I had my crummy compact that was a bit rubbish for Wembley as I put it away for a lot of the time.

Had a great time - got there late so was expecting to be in the more sedate back of the class, or even seated so I took my camera along, but as it happens we wandered in quite close to the front. Therefore didn't take many pics on my shiny new £400 camera which largely remained shackled to my chest!

Liked this vid though... (Interlude, Hysteria, guitar jam)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zij64DI7fFY

Here's my vidoe of Bliss :happy: Have got some other clips (not whole songs though) which I will upload later.

Was such a fantastic night!! Starting to get the shakes because there's no European dates in the pipeline :( Usually I have the next gig lined up but think the US may be a bit far for the bank balance :LOL:

[YT]

[/YT]

Archived