Wembley Photos and Footage (both dates)

crazybobbles

At first I assumed it was what Chris hears, but it makes much more sense if it's Matt. I like it either way, static and all!

I think it's more likely to be Chris's (well a lot of it. Haven't listened to it all yet, KoC is possibly, Matt's) but Chris is the one who will need to hear himself sing clearly. He has a lovely voice btw.

And just mentioning (as it's the first time I've heard the comment Matt made, which caused the controversy, properly) that Matt is an absolute sweetheart! :happy:

It doesn't sound to me that it's directed at fans in the front, or older fans (though possibly could relate to a lot of appreciation being shown for old songs) or is a swipe at anyone not there, just a little (unloaded) bit of flattery relating to the good atmosphere of the night and an unconnected mention of the fact that it's nice for them to play in England. Afterall, it is ultimately their home. :) I found it quite touching, and why shouldn't we get a bit of love as well?! :)

Aww, now I've heard it, I hope, if Matt hears of the slight controversy, it doesn't make him self conscious over what he expresses at gigs. It was obviously meant warmly.

Realy nice & great Videos here.

I´ll post my videos later, cause i must their first load up to youtube.

Haven´t so much good photos , just a couple.

Because my camera was broken, as the left side of the crowd fell to the ground at Biffy´s show. Sucks but well.

Here´s the first and the best Photo what i took.

kdready.jpg

Where were you? On Matt's side? I was in first row, and there were a few spanish people behind me!

I was behind a couple of girls thaat, I don't know when, I think during a break between I am Arrows and White Lies, one of them almost fainted, I had to leave the pitch later though

Guest Bl44t44p

Photos are coming later, but I got two videos for now from the Saturday gig. Both 720p HD and excellent audio quality!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzqHqfm_13c

Last chorus of Uprising, great crowd:happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAHeQSmKzg4

Camera's, mobile phones, flashes, AF assist lamps = a complete lightshow:LOL: (during Undisclosed Desires)

I was behind a couple of girls thaat, I don't know when, I think during a break between I am Arrows and White Lies, one of them almost fainted, I had to leave the pitch later though

Hello me and my friend were on matts side 3 from the barrier and my mate nearly fainted b4 anything started, every1 was really good n gave us water and chocolate and after that she was fine.

Neither of us had been in a pit b4! Lol she got a bit hot.

Have to say it was amazing and I'd do the whole weekend again tomorrow if I could!

Did anyone by chance spot that guy who on the 10th was dressed exactly like Matt @ Wembley 2007? Red suit, white shirt, shiny shoes, even the hair was "right"... I saw him walking around the stadium on his own shortly after noon... Did anyone by chance take a picture of him?;)

Did anyone by chance spot that guy who on the 10th was dressed exactly like Matt @ Wembley 2007? Red suit, white shirt, shiny shoes, even the hair was "right"... I saw him walking around the stadium on his own shortly after noon... Did anyone by chance take a picture of him?;)

Saw him but didn't take a photo I'm afraid!

HI everybody. this our HD videos from the stadium 11.09.10

Undisclosed desires full song

Take a bow full song

Exogenesis Part1 full song

MkJam full song

Guiding light full song

Supermassive black hole full song

Map of the problematique

Citizen erased

Archived