crazybobbles

Wembley Photos and Footage (both dates)

Photos are coming later, but I got two videos for now from the Saturday gig. Both 720p HD and excellent audio quality!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzqHqfm_13c

Last chorus of Uprising, great crowd:happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAHeQSmKzg4

Camera's, mobile phones, flashes, AF assist lamps = a complete lightshow:LOL: (during Undisclosed Desires)

OMG that´s great videos. Specially the Uprising Video. The whole crowd jumped ...amazing i love it. Cause we stand right in the middle in front of the stage. And this Video describes the feeling right there so damn perfectly. Thanks so much for this great "video memory" ! :D

Great pics everyone!!

Here's my favourite picture from saturday night. The quality after uploading is a mess but I still love it :)

picture.php?albumid=2554&pictureid=27970

...And another....

[YT]T4T7tPJwIM8[/YT]

Loving those quality vids cheesey, check out a load of mine I put up (you tube user name lgriffiths12345)

A few clips I've gotten to post from the show on the 11th (the rest will probably have to wait until after we fly home, internet service is extremely slow)...

[YT]

[/YT]

[YT]

[/YT]

Trilo

I've got a few videos from Friday... shockingly, I grabbed the second clip with my phone!

[YT]

[/YT]

[YT]

[/YT]

Gotta love technology...

Trilo

And last two from Friday. By this time we'd left mid-field on the pitch and retreated to the back of the floor. Plenty of breathing room and still a great view...

[YT]

[/YT]

[YT]

[/YT]

Trilo

Strike that, looks like I may be able to get another clip or two uploaded before we get home. This one's a bit weird, vertically shot and all, but captures what's happening on-stage as well as on the screens above.

[YT]

[/YT]

59020_1646435479755_1202963962_1837499_6713781_n.jpg

WOW! :eek::D

Great pics everyone!!

Here's my favourite picture from saturday night. The quality after uploading is a mess but I still love it :)

picture.php?albumid=2554&pictureid=27970

He's flying! :D

Thanks everyone for the pics and videos! They're all beautiful. :happy:

Sorry it's taking so long to get things posted, but the internet connection is s-l-o-w, takes hours and hours to get a single thing uploaded...

[YT]

[/YT]

Trilo