Wembley Photos and Footage (both dates)

crazybobbles

This stadium is massive... I gotta see if I had some good pictures, or captures. I had to leave the 4th row because I was asphyxiating, but I have some photos...:D

Where were you? On Matt's side? I was in first row, and there were a few spanish people behind me!

Heres just one of the vids i took, was some way off but it came out okay ;)

Supermassive Black Hole:

Both shows were good, but i have admit Saturdays set was the better (although seeing A Soldiers Poem and Ruled by Secrecy for the first time, just brilliant!!) :D

hahah bit of a crazy thread title,

here's my photos for 11th gig

Thanks. And... respect for your awesome picture material! Top.

Aswell as to the others, great, awesome, top work people. Keep on pooring it in, fulfill our disclosed desire!

Thanks for your photos. :) I assume you were on the barrier as I had a look at your camera and noticed it's a compact? Still good photos though.

Some of the compacts with 10 to 12x optical zoom are pretty amazing now. Lumix range for example which I see a lot use for gigs, though also for their HD video capability.

Sadly my 5x zoom Nikon from half way back just didn't cut it. Will check through later and see if any are worth posting. Probably just alien balloon.

Slightly annoyed that the position I got was great for the stage but the beer tent & rig blocked the view of the floating platform. Should have planned that better but I wasn't up for fighting for a good standing spot and have to stand through 3 support, and then get shoved around.

By the way, those uploading to YouTube, has anyone had theirs removed by Warner yet (or previously)? I'm up to my limit as I've had 3 strikes against me already with claims from Warner and one more and I get banned. Yet I see tonnes of Muse stuff on there! They hit all my Teignmouth vids but left all the rest alone also. All the more odd as Teignmouth is the one really that they have no claim over being outdoor, public space and no mention of camera/video bans on the tickets. :mad:

Archived