troymellor

if you were about to die, which song by muse would you want to listen to last

as the title says, your about to pass away, and you want to listen to one last song by muse

what would it be

for me

hysteria (id listen to it whilst im doing the naughty business)

what is this thread doing in gigs and tours anyway?? Unless you're planning to die at a gig?

knights of cydonia was the last live song i heard and i don't plan on hearing anymore

knights of cydonia was the last live song i heard and i don't plan on hearing anymore

Holy mother of fucking god... Is this really necessary?

I had already thought about this.

If it was going to be a violent death like driving a car at speed into a wall, it would have to be Showbiz. Just think about that build-up and then splat! :LOL: Though it would have to be perfectly timed to not miss the last scream!

If it was going to be more peaceful then Exogenesis for obvious reasons - because it is so spiritual and suggests making good at the last minute. :happy:

On the suggestion that this would be at a live concert - imagine Matthew Bellamy singing Cross Pollination to you on your last knockings:

Spread our codes to the stars, you must rescue us all

That would be pretty awesome! :LOL:

"Alright mate, I will try!" :chuckle:

But at:

Tell us, tell us your final wish, we will spread it to the world

it's fully within the realms of megalomania! :LOL:

Anyway, joking aside, Redemption - nothing could be more fitting.

I had already thought about this.

If it was going to be a violent death like driving a car at speed into a wall, it would have to be Showbiz. Just think about that build-up and then splat! :LOL: Though it would have to be perfectly timed to not miss the last scream!

If it was going to be more peaceful then Exogenesis for obvious reasons - because it is so spiritual and suggests making good at the last minute. :happy:

On the suggestion that this would be at a live concert - imagine Matthew Bellamy singing Cross Pollination to you on your last knockings:

That would be pretty awesome! :LOL:

"Alright mate, I will try!" :chuckle:

But at:

it's fully within the realms of megalomania! :LOL:

Anyway, joking aside, Redemption - nothing could be more fitting.

im going to say

the whole exogenesis, im sure that they could link it all up so its one song

cross polination, my favourite out of the symphony

I'd say IBTY, specifically the clarinet solo, so I could go out laughing and oblivious to doom. :happy:

Holy mother of fucking god... Is this really necessary?

+1

Perhaps Blackout or maybe ToADA just to be ironic. :unsure:

Map of The Problematique, only because I see myself driving really superfast in some car chase down the interstate listening to that song. Then once the song ends abruptly, I die in a horrendous accident which involves a massive explosion. Epic. :awesome:

Edited by MattXXI

What a morbid question! :LOL:

Probably Citizen Erased. Those last lines seem very like a very fitting "message" to go along with death, I think :yesey: Plus, it's gorgeous.

(By the way, if we could listen to ANY song at the moment we die, I think I'd wanna hear Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen :chuckle:)

What a morbid question! :LOL:

Probably Citizen Erased. Those last lines seem very like a very fitting "message" to go along with death, I think :yesey: Plus, it's gorgeous.

(By the way, if we could listen to ANY song at the moment we die, I think I'd wanna hear Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen :chuckle:)

I agree with CE. Exogenesis would be nice too , if I was falling out of a plane .Hysteria would be cool but only if I was in a ball of flames or maybe zombie apocalypse :LOL: ( which the madness of me knows will happen)

Well probably Thoughts of a Dying Atheist would be the song because I think I will be so scared in that moment and this song reflect that feeling perfectly... Definitely one of my favorite songs.

If I wanted to die in pain, Guiding Light...

If you really want to die in pain I suggest you to listen to Britney Spears jaja...:p