if you were about to die, which song by muse would you want to listen to last

troymellor

I had already thought about this.

If it was going to be a violent death like driving a car at speed into a wall, it would have to be Showbiz. Just think about that build-up and then splat! :LOL: Though it would have to be perfectly timed to not miss the last scream!

This just cracked me up :LOL:

It sure depends on the type of 'outro' you picture yourself in. For me, if it'd go away so brutally, it would have to be to Microcuts - right in the middle of that last screach.

And Blackout for just going to sleep and never wake up.

Oh, and if i ever suffer a heroic death (like, i don't know, saving the earth from an asteroid collision :D) it would have to be to Glorious.

There, i think i covered all the plausible situations...

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist obviously.

Dunno why you're all choosing others. This seems the most appropriate. If you're dying. And an athiest.

I would fit both but if I'm dying I'd rather be happy as im dying then by listening to a song thats basically re-enforcing the fact that I have on clue whats going to happen.

I would fit both but if I'm dying I'd rather be happy as im dying then by listening to a song thats basically re-enforcing the fact that I have on clue whats going to happen.

Dying, and Athiest..fits me as well, but the Lyrics say "scares the hell out of me", and it doesn't. It's just a curtain coming down. We all know, like, in the 2nd act, that it's coming. If we don't think there's anything afterward, why would we be scared? :)

Dying, and Athiest..fits me as well, but the Lyrics say "scares the hell out of me", and it doesn't. It's just a curtain coming down. We all know, like, in the 2nd act, that it's coming. If we don't think there's anything afterward, why would we be scared? :)

Basically what I'm saying is, I want my laugh to end either epicly or happily. I want the song to be about living, not dying. Well, not necessarily about living, but something that makes me think about living. Something that'll have me die with a smile on my face (metaphorically speaking). I dont think ToaDA would do that, even if it applies to the situation.

Just my opinion on it though :)

Archived