neo20moraism - we have a function called "Multi-Quote" multiquote_off.gif. If you click that on every post you want to quote then click 'quote' on the last one, then you can quote them all in one post instead of all the individual ones you've created.

Thanks!!! ;)

I didn't knew about that feature! :D

it has been photoshoped but not for making it sparkling silver...

It's the same jacket that Dom used for BH&R photoshots...

It's Dior Homme from the same season of the red and the black one...

Look at the original: http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/photo-muse-press-4-2006-358-matt-kerrang!-5798.html

The 'shopped version for comparison: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2008/024/4/8/Matt_Bellamy_Wallpaper_by_flixfirefly.jpg

The silver IS photoshopped. He's not wearing Dom's jacket.

I cannot seem to be able to find them on ebay for that price and I am checking Ebay every day. How is this possible ::mad:? Im happy for you though ;)!

It was just sheer luck tbh. I was looking for ages!

Haha I just bought a pair of those too! They were $20 at a Converse store, so around 13 pounds!

Niiiice :cool:

Fullscreencapture17082010184947bmp.jpg

Silver converse, in mint condition, pretty much brand new. . .for £28 inc.postage. Get innn :cool:

i've got those as well from a US ebay seller...the killer was the postage...but seriously i've got sooo many people asking where i got them from :) absolutely LOVE my silver converse :)

p.s missed out on this jacket this cos guy couldn't change the settings...gutted about it :(

Hey, I know it was mentioned earlier in the thread that there was a Search Thread button but I can't for the life of me find it. Can someone point me in the right direction so I can go about my scavenging without bothering anyone with repetitive posts? Cheers guys ;)

Archived