I'd rather like to know where you find that red/white jacket like he's wearing in the "Invincible" video.

That one is a great jacket, a Dior Homme one from Hedi Slimane's era (2006 SS)... It will be hard to find but you can keep an eye on eBay. I bought the black one from the same collection some months ago in eBay but they're really hard to find (but an excellent piece of clothing though!)...

A black and white version of that red and white jacket Matt used to wear a lot is going on ebay at the moment, looks like quite a similar design

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1390-DIOR-HOMME-mens-bee-embroider-trench-jacket-52-L-/290426658903?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item439ec72057

I'm sorry to disagree but that's not the jacket Matt has and uses. I'm not sure if that one is a real or a fake but if it's authentic it's from spring summer 2009, and Matt's jacket was the 2006 one (also from Dior Homme). He has used although the white version of the 2009 jacket when touring with U2 in the US...

To return ON topic, I just bought the red jacket, no trousers in a 29 or 30R sadly! :facepalm: 60 quid gone! :happy:
Nica hahaha the pants can always be a later investment.

Getting the exact Dior Homme 2006 jacket is going to be difficult and expensive why not just go for the same style different make? Look fab without breaking the bank :) plus maybe you'll have enough left over for some spiffy shoes or ridiculous LED sunglasses OR the newly added work-out headband! :D

That one is a great jacket, a Dior Homme one from Hedi Slimane's era (2006 SS)... It will be hard to find but you can keep an eye on eBay. I bought the black one from the same collection some months ago in eBay but they're really hard to find (but an excellent piece of clothing though!)...

Wow you replied to my almost three-year-old post :LOL:

Guess you didn't notice ;)

It's a Levi's T-shirt, designed by Hydro74. It's discontinued now though as it's a past season, used to be able to get it in Levi's stores. There were lots of posts about it a few months ago in this thread.

100% correct. I found it accidentally in he day after Muse's concert in Lisbon. Excellent tshirt!

Ooooh I got some green skinnies from H&M for 8 a month ago, and quite a similar shade to Dom's... I wonder what made Dom get rid of them.

He probably had this jacket custom made, didn't he?

23r0lqq.jpg

I want it. If I can't buy it somewhere, I will make it.

I reckon it is custom made. It does look quite cool.

I am wondering where Matt gets his red and teal pants. I was looking at close up image of Matt and noticed that the red and teal pants seem to be from the same designer. They have the flat butt pocket with a button that allows it to be closed [to an extent]

My first thought is Dickies, which I don't even know if its right or not because I've never owned a pair, but part of me thinks he wouldn't wear something like that.

Any ideas?

Italia Independent

you can find it in tessabitonline.com...

Arh shit, So it'd cost alot :(

I'm bored of wearing my Matticus but I love the style of it :(

It's really much better than the Matticus one...

I bought the black Dior from ebay sometime ago and as it took some time to arrive, during the wait i ordered the matticus jacket...

after trying the Dior it's senseless to keep the Atticus one... i just returned it...

Italia Independent

you can find it in tessabitonline.com...

I work on Topman and Topshop stock and I know they are Topman.I nearly bought them to flog on Ebay, wishing......that I did now! They are in the Clearance store in Basildon for £5 in both colours but crap sizes (29 " Long!). Matching jackets as well for £25 !

neo20moraism - we have a function called "Multi-Quote" multiquote_off.gif. If you click that on every post you want to quote then click 'quote' on the last one, then you can quote them all in one post instead of all the individual ones you've created.

Archived