I've looked at Top Man's site, I didn't find it there, here's another picture, a better one.

45086_467082901531_49042576531_6533999_6680666_n.jpg

(lol)

They are past season now so no longer on the Topman site. Im kicking myself I didn't buy them all up. They were down to £5 a pair and you could of had a matching jacket for £25. Don't know why I didn't buy them, stupid me !

we think its comme des garcons...but not 100% sure....

I thought that it was as well but I searched their official site and then after no luck even Ebay incase it was an old design but nothing. Their t-shirts very much like it but not the same. The Play De Garcons designs are all heart related and Matt's is like a vintage Pac-man ghost . Gutted if you do find out what Matt's is let me know im desperate !

Who wants a marley atticus jacket? The black one matt has been wearing many times?

It is still available at this website and a new edition will be released end of september!

Check it out quickly before they're sold out!

Thanks for the link!

But, the reviews do seem to be saying that they're not selling the actual one Matt wears (I do love that badge thing on it, and the dark collar) so it's not quite that...

A friend of mine has that jacket or one very like it (no Muse fan though) and I love the touch of it, if indeed it is the same... hmmm. Tempted but... :rolleyes: Don't like their return policy, I can't just order it and see if I like it (I'm a girl and of course I'd try for men's size s but you never know if it'd just be like a sack or if it'll fit!) and if not send it back!

Thanks for the link!

But, the reviews do seem to be saying that they're not selling the actual one Matt wears (I do love that badge thing on it, and the dark collar) so it's not quite that...

A friend of mine has that jacket or one very like it (no Muse fan though) and I love the touch of it, if indeed it is the same... hmmm. Tempted but... :rolleyes: Don't like their return policy, I can't just order it and see if I like it (I'm a girl and of course I'd try for men's size s but you never know if it'd just be like a sack or if it'll fit!) and if not send it back!

I read the reviews and it seemed that the jackets that were recently ordered (beginning of September) did have the badge on it, so i thought it was worth taking the risk. You could still sell it on ebay for the same price (or even more) if it'd be like a sack :p

I thought that it was as well but I searched their official site and then after no luck even Ebay incase it was an old design but nothing. Their t-shirts very much like it but not the same. The Play De Garcons designs are all heart related and Matt's is like a vintage Pac-man ghost . Gutted if you do find out what Matt's is let me know im desperate !

yeah i did the search on play de garcons as well...but i swear i've seen the style of that character before...but i can't for the life of me remember where!

Archived