Hey, I know it was mentioned earlier in the thread that there was a Search Thread button but I can't for the life of me find it. Can someone point me in the right direction so I can go about my scavenging without bothering anyone with repetitive posts? Cheers guys ;)

It's not THAT hard to find :p

Search.thumb.jpg.9a4a8c09b89177bb8a0188d3b5a9b079.jpg

weeeeeee i want to thank everyone for opening this thread..I'm gonna buy the Atticus Jacket (the one with the emblem, not the one with the bird ;)) .. ah thanks I'd have never found it without this thread! :thumbsup:

Where in the world are you going to find it? I just sold mine for £132 :p

Srsly it's been discussed SO many times in this thread, it's probably the item that's been talked about the most! It was even mentioned on this very same page! It's a black Atticus Marley jacket.

and before you ask...dom's one is dior homme...i discovered this the other day randomly looking up stuff on ebay...

Guys look what I made. :awesome:

DSC01609-1.jpg

Moar pics:

jacketpics.png

Better view of the buttons:

10faa84f.jpg

I guess actually my mom did all the work because she's amazing and I can't sew. I made the buttons and strung the beads though! :D

That's an awesome jacket, I wanna make a similiar one, where did you find the fabric because I can't find it in that silvery colour?

The 'search this thread' seems to be hidden on my screen for some reason...so just wondering if anyone knows the shoes Matt wore at the V Festival in 2008?

I can't get a good enough look at the shoes :/ It seems Matt's best fashion was in 2008 most of the items requested here are from around that time.

Archived