Do any girls have the black & white Atticus jacket? I've had my eye on one for a while, but I'm worried that even the small one would be too big for me (I'm size 10 and 5ft5"). If any petite girls have one, I'd appreciate knowing how big the jacket is on you!

Do any girls have the black & white Atticus jacket? I've had my eye on one for a while, but I'm worried that even the small one would be too big for me (I'm size 10 and 5ft5"). If any petite girls have one, I'd appreciate knowing how big the jacket is on you!

Bought a M one

Should receive it tomrow =]

will tell you if their size match with what i need

Cheers, Adrienchme. I'll be interested to hear how it fits!

My chest size with a T-shirt was 37 so i took a M size in case of wearing anything thicker under it =]

Well the size goes exactly as i thought, perfect with a thin jumper ;-)

So i guess if you're havinbg a small size S would be okay ;-)

Oh and by the way, there's a hood under a zip too =]

My chest size with a T-shirt was 37 so i took a M size in case of wearing anything thicker under it =]

Well the size goes exactly as i thought, perfect with a thin jumper ;-)

So i guess if you're havinbg a small size S would be okay ;-)

Oh and by the way, there's a hood under a zip too =]

Thanks for the info, Adrienchme! I think I'd go for a small as I'd probably use it as a light jacket for the spring/summer. How are the sleeves? Not too long? That's the other thing that's worrying me!

Thanks for the info, Adrienchme! I think I'd go for a small as I'd probably use it as a light jacket for the spring/summer. How are the sleeves? Not too long? That's the other thing that's worrying me!

Well they're not oo long and just enough :p sooo it might be okay for you

i personally like to roll up them a bit

took a pic anyway, damn i shouldn't have drunk too much yesterday look at my face ^_^ + my belly hurts a bit :p

Would look really really nice on a girl imo

That black atticus jacket...

Has atticus made a replica of a dior jacket (that matt wore)

or did matt buy that jacket from atticus?

For a man who is constantly wearing expensive dior clothing I cant see him going on atticus and buying that jacket! haha :LOL:

That black atticus jacket...

Has atticus made a replica of a dior jacket (that matt wore)

or did matt buy that jacket from atticus?

For a man who is constantly wearing expensive dior clothing I cant see him going on atticus and buying that jacket! haha :LOL:

Haha well he's said that he wears some stuff from H&M, which is dirt cheap... :LOL:

I honestly don't think he "buys" stuff from Dior... Wouldn't he rather be paid BY Dior to wear their clothes? :unsure:

And yes, it really is the Atticus jacket he wears, it has the logo on it and all... I don't see why he wouldn't wear it. Apparently his girlfriend even buys stuff for him at H&M... Why not!?

Anyone know where to get the jacket or one like it he wore at Reading '06

71724907.jpg

I know it just looks like a basic jacket but the buttons, elbow "ribbon stripe," and the collar just really seem to set it apart.

In more Muse related action, I went looking for some wembley-esque dsquared shoes in the internet today, haha, I don't have $500 for shoes!

Anyone know where to get the jacket or one like it he wore at Reading '06

71724907.jpg

I know it just looks like a basic jacket but the buttons, elbow "ribbon stripe," and the collar just really seem to set it apart.

In more Muse related action, I went looking for some wembley-esque dsquared shoes in the internet today, haha, I don't have $500 for shoes!

thats from h&m or was... best bet is ebay.

0,,5751523,00.jpg

First of it all - this is awesome.

You guys put really nice stuff together, not bad.

I wanted to ask if someone can give me the NAME of those Jeans and maybe the Shoes as well (dun care too much bout shoes tho..) since it's sold out and i'd like to get my hands on em...so i'll browse the Internet and search on ebay, but i need to know what they're called first.

And than I'd like to know if you're sure those glitter jeans are really those from dior, cos they look so different on that picture in this board.

Most important thing for me is to know the name of the jeans on the picture tho, thanks in advance

Anders

Maybe it's them?

http://luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=47I&CodCollezione=06V&CodArticolo=106

But probably not since those are summer 08?

Next Edit:

Pretty sure now its them...anyone can confirm?

Archived