Does anyone know where I can get shoes like the pair Dom is wearing on the HAARP DVD. I wasn't able to get a screenshot (a good one at least), but they are the ones he wears that are white with black laces.

[sigpic83113_6.gif[

They are his silver converse. There are some pictures of other peoples ones a few pages back. You can get them from Ebay, amazon, etc. if no local converse stockists have them.

I'll hopefully have mine on my feet tomorrow :D

I couldn't be bothered to read all the pages, but these jackets are Atticus - not Dior

go on http://www.ebtm.com and search for muse - his black jacket comes up

plus you can see the logo on the black one - the dead bird sign

I prefer to call it 'Matticus':D

the black one is atticus, but the silver and red ones are definately dior - i remember seeing them on ebay and close up of the dior logo on the label.

Im sure you can get cheap copies however, as I have a red one from topman and a silver one from H+M both of which are very similar.

Yeh big MUSE fan here and what I realy want is either Matt Bellamy's Black jacket that he wore in the Starlight video

Or dose anyone know where I can get the black shirt that MAtt wears at the moment for most of his shows, he wore it at the Royal Albert Hall show

Here is a pic of the Starlight jacket

http://www.virginradio.co.uk/images/gallery/eyJwIjoiTXVzZSBnYWxsZXJ5IiwiYSI6IjQ3NTEsIiwidyI6IiUyRm11c2ljJTJGYXJ0aXN0cyUyRm11c2UlMkZwaG90b3MlMkYiLCJvIjowLCJjIjo1NX0=

Or this which he wore for Royal Albert hall

http://www.virginradio.co.uk/images/gallery/eyJwIjoiTXVzZSBQaG90byBHYWxsZXJ5IiwiYSI6IjQ3NTEsIiwidyI6IlwvbXVzaWNcL2FydGlzdHNcL211c2VcLyIsIm8iOjAsImMiOjU1NjN9

And if anyone wants one of his red and white bomber jackets then here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Red-military-bomber-baseball-jacket-xs-34-muse-indie_W0QQitemZ180270754133QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180270754133&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

Thanks

1083282356_matthewbellamypci.thumb.jpg.8553b92db02f604d79f212d0c236002a.jpg

354064381_opiemuse.thumb.png.2eaf884f97c1392d83d3e36e7d15ed29.png

• 2 weeks later...
OMG. !

My sister came home today and she bought me green jeans as a present :happy:

ive been looking for them all year annnnnd i hadnt been able to find them. but she found some for me :happy:

now i can wear em on the mufti day

omg where? :eek:

I've been looking for green jeans for ages.

I see coloured skinnies everywhere, they're absolutely not hard to find nowadays :erm:

But if anyone wants to know WHERE I see it, I'll have to think :LOL:

But really, if you all go shopping for a day, you should definitely find the right colour ;)

As I promised, I had a look in Camden for that jacket... I've got some good and some bad news. I'll start with the good news: I found something VERY similar in a shop in Camden High Street. There was only a small difference in the sleeves, but apart from that it was really a jacket like Matt's one. Bad news: there was only one very small jacket, but really small :LOL: So I didn't even call you.

Good news: they will have the bigger jacket (like I'd seen the first time) again as well...

As for the price, I forgot already :$ But I THINK it was something like 56 pounds if I remember well.

Anyway: they DO have those jackets in Camden Town, are there other people from around London to help this guy? :) I think I won't be back in London for a few months now, so...

Would anyone be able to help me track down the shirt that Chris wears throughout the HAARP DVD? The black one with the two white bits on each sleeve and on the chest? MAN I want that shirt but can't find it. Any help?

Archived