holy fuck :stunned:

I want them :D

I saw a pair of green jeans in a shop near my place for $20. :eek: $20 I don't have, unfortunately :(

not in the one near me :(

they've stopped selling the full length and are only selling knee length skinnies now :indiff:

wow those pants are nice! I wouldnt mind me a pair of those. :p looks good on Matt though.:D

• 2 weeks later...
Update: nothing so far, only done two shops though. And at the shop where I was hoping to find that one particular guy, there was only a girl I didn't know, and she gave me some weird looks when I asked voor those shoes :) Anyway, in the shop she showed me some lo-top silver ones, looking very much like Dom's chucks, BUT with 'Converse' written over it on one side :erm:

Don't know what you think of that, but to me it looked quite cheap :unsure:

Anyway, I have some more shops in mind, so during my breaks I know what to do; I don't mind some exercise at noon :D

Awesome!

Yeah ive seen those on the converse website... nahhhh it has to be the proper hi tops!

Cheers for looking though!

I had a wander around leeds shoe shops last week - NOTHING! :noey:

haha

Awesome!

Yeah ive seen those on the converse website... nahhhh it has to be the proper hi tops!

Cheers for looking though!

I had a wander around leeds shoe shops last week - NOTHING! :noey:

haha

Yeah I'm also still keeping an eye on every shoe shop that I see, but nope, NOTHING :) Next week I'm going to Antwerp though, you never know what I might find there! It's starting to be fun :p

Heyo

I bought my gold low tops here (way better than the silvers imo ;) ) http://www.amazon.com/Converse-Chuck-Taylor-Metallic-womens/dp/B0009RPDTM/ref=pd_ys_iyr_img

and they also sell the high tops too http://www.amazon.com/Converse-MENS-METALLIC-HI-1V198/dp/B0017RFCV2/ref=pd_sbs_a_7

These shoes are the single best purchase i have ever made - i would marry mine if legal -

so go for it!

edit: and they ship to most countries i think

Yes, they exsist right here - http://www.amazon.com/Converse-MENS-METALLIC-HI-1V198/dp/B0017RFCV2/ref=pd_sbs_a_7

and yeah the shippings somewhat expensive (i live in nz at the mo so the shipping distance was far) but come on, normally (here anyway) you cant find leather shoes (let alone leather chucks) for less than $200 NZD and i payed less than that including shipping.

And the USD sucks right now! You'll pay 35.5 pounds for the hightops not including shipping - thats insanely cheap to me, but maybe shoes in GB are cheaper than here i dont know

and p.s no i dont work for amazon.com i guess i'm just passionate about good clothes :happy:

Expensive, expensive, it's true, but those silver chucks aren't too expensive in my opinion... Especially not with the low dollar nowadays, but... Now that I see the pictures on amazon... I must admit they DO look great... MUST... RESIST... TEMPTATION!!! :LOL:

71724907.jpg

any one no where id find one of these?

or even what id search for or where id look?

ive been after this for months, but cant really find anything like it.

apparently they sell them on camdem market, but im from manchester:(

I'm going back to London in August :D

I can take a look again, but I guess I'll need your mobile number or so, in case they still have the jacket ;)

I'm going back to London in August :D

I can take a look again, but I guess I'll need your mobile number or so, in case they still have the jacket ;)

thank you SO much

thats a huge help

i just want it for a gig im doing with my band on 29th august,

the gigs being filmed by sky you see:)

Archived