First of it all - this is awesome.

You guys put really nice stuff together, not bad.

I wanted to ask if someone can give me the NAME of those Jeans and maybe the Shoes as well (dun care too much bout shoes tho..) since it's sold out and i'd like to get my hands on em...so i'll browse the Internet and search on ebay, but i need to know what they're called first.

And than I'd like to know if you're sure those glitter jeans are really those from dior, cos they look so different on that picture in this board.

Most important thing for me is to know the name of the jeans on the picture tho, thanks in advance

Anders

Maybe it's them?

http://luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=47I&CodCollezione=06V&CodArticolo=106

But probably not since those are summer 08?

Next Edit:

Pretty sure now its them...anyone can confirm?

I was thinking about Dior but you're link looks like too :/

"Price 468.00"

Ahah can be :p

Just bought some silver All Star shoes, soo nice:)

I bought some a few months ago. Best decision I've ever made clothing-wise

Shoes.jpg

I think it's love. They go rather well with black skinnies and my satellite tshirt I got at Rod Laver last year. The print on the tshirt is silver. :happy:

I might have to go put that outfit on now...

Anyone know where to get the jacket or one like it he wore at Reading '06

71724907.jpg

I know it just looks like a basic jacket but the buttons, elbow "ribbon stripe," and the collar just really seem to set it apart.

In more Muse related action, I went looking for some wembley-esque dsquared shoes in the internet today, haha, I don't have $500 for shoes!

I think I saw something very similar in Camden last week, if not the same :unsure:

Well you gotta look around you ^_^

There are much in shops that may looks like Matt one's ^^

I'd rather get that one but it's removed from thje store =(((

beltje0.jpg

:rolleyes:

i do!

oh that one.

the belts arent on the american store yet -.- ><

shucks

hey, i'm not a massive muse fan or anything but my friend is an obsessed one and it's her birthday coming up. she's also obsessed with chucks. so her birthday is coming up and we were thinking we could get her some chucks that are the same as some matt bellamy wears (she's in love with him) do any of you guys know of some good ones? or have any other good muse ideas? thanks all.

:rolleyes:

i do!

oh that one.

the belts arent on the american store yet -.- ><

shucks

They aren't any longuer in the rest of the world one =(((

they were ... apperently around the 15th February, but i didn't took one and now it's quite too late =(

I think I saw something very similar in Camden last week, if not the same :unsure:

sooooo.......my dream jacket is stuck in the other side of the world in some clothing shop I can't get to.....damn it. :(

If anyone is around Camden (I can even get assistance to point you in the general area) and willing to look I'd be willing to pay $50 for your services plus shipping and the actual jacket cost if we can match the jacket for certain and the size (I'm only 5"6, the same height as Matt, yay!) which for guys at 5"6 usually is a small

Well you gotta look around you ^_^

There are much in shops that may looks like Matt one's ^^

I'd rather get that one but it's removed from thje store =(((

beltje0.jpg

i got it bought for me on my birthday along with the BH&R tab book :D

i also wanted the other white belt with the glod horses on...but that had got sold out. Dont these people know to make lots more MUSE stuff....there are a lot of us fans out there. MUSE are more popular than you think!!:happy:

I bought some a few months ago. Best decision I've ever made clothing-wise

Shoes.jpg

I think it's love. They go rather well with black skinnies and my satellite tshirt I got at Rod Laver last year. The print on the tshirt is silver. :happy:

I might have to go put that outfit on now...

I love that shoes :happy:

• 4 weeks later...
Nice thread, only just a little too late for me, as I remember that at the time of "Plug In Baby", I just kept on wondering where the hell I could find a jacket similar to the one he wears in the video. I thought it was SO cool (and still do actually) :)

btw, in the meantime I found something that looks a bit like it, from Carhartt. But even the smallest size is too large for me *d'oh!"

I'm actually still wondering where I can get that jacket you're talking about in Plug In Baby - does anybody know?? THanks!!

technically dom wears the hi-top chucks....

but silver shoes are still awesome nonetheless...I have some! :D

I was pretty sure he had the lo-top chucks. He was wearing them on an Australian TV interview last year, which then caused me to seek them out.

I SAW A SHITLOAD OF THOSE TYPES AND ALL THOSE OTHER COOLASS SHOES IN HONG KONG!

=[

too bad i didnt get them. :(:(:(

They didn't sell them in Australia anymore when I bought them, so I had to buy them from a French eBay seller. A couple of US and UK sellers had them as well.

I'm actually still wondering where I can get that jacket you're talking about in Plug In Baby - does anybody know?? THanks!!

I doubt you'll still be able to get it somewhere :unsure: Except if Matt's own jacket ends up on eBay one day, but then you'll have to pay a little bit more than you'd wish to :)

Anyway, if you're ok with something that just looks like it, it's not that hard to find nowadays.

I was pretty sure he had the lo-top chucks. He was wearing them on an Australian TV interview last year, which then caused me to seek them out.

To be honest I also believe I saw him with the lo-top chucks. Not that it's THAT important though ;)

i think ur right about the low tops! haha

but hi tops look better! :p

Yes! Ugh, hate lo-tops :indiff: *shudders*

I have an irrational aversion to them.

They sell silver convos everywhere! They had some in Levi's last time I was there :erm:

Archived