USA/European intimate tour in October 😎

Claudia O

30 minutes ago, liberty said:

I was trying for this show since I had never been to Toronto, but you needed a Canadian billing address to purchase tickets to that show and you couldn't use PayPal, so that could have been a deterrent.

I'm not sure if there were special provisions for this show/presale, but I was getting Tori Amos Toronto tickets a couple months back and there is a step before checkout where you have to choose USA or Canada or some other option and I think it was defaulted to Canada even, and it was incredibly easy to miss.Β  Once you pass that and move onto checkout you cannot go back and change it. Makes NO sense.Β  So I lost a couple seats as well because I couldn't finish checkout.Β 

Edited by halo eighteen
  • Sad 1

1492 in front when I joined the waiting room, got in, saw GA available, tried to grab, said "another fan beat me," then saw GA available afterward still.Β  Rinse and repeat.Β  Kept on getting denied.Β  It's BS... if it's Floor GA, and they're available when I click, then they're available after I return, then it's impossible for "another fan to beat me."Β  Ticketmaster sucks.Β  Happy for those who got tix, but not in the cards for me.Β  Ugh.

(Did later finally through for 1 GA Pit... but at over $1000, I can't afford that.)

1 hour ago, Corkscrewed said:

1492 in front when I joined the waiting room, got in, saw GA available, tried to grab, said "another fan beat me," then saw GA available afterward still.Β  Rinse and repeat.Β  Kept on getting denied.Β  It's BS... if it's Floor GA, and they're available when I click, then they're available after I return, then it's impossible for "another fan to beat me."Β  Ticketmaster sucks.Β  Happy for those who got tix, but not in the cards for me.Β  Ugh.

(Did later finally through for 1 GA Pit... but at over $1000, I can't afford that.)

Sorry to hear. Maybe you will succeed on Friday. GA tickets are plentiful during regular sales. The only band I was never able to get GA tickets during regular sale was Radiohead; those you HAD to get on presale.Β Β 

And yes, TM blows!

15 hours ago, Claudia O said:

Ok …. 😦😎

Does anybody have bought tickets from them?Β 

Β 

I wonder if they will add NYC or they simply don't have any more to sell.

From what I see, the system reminds me of what they used in the past, which should have been the way to go to begin with.Β 

Amsterdam carre.nl crashed precisely at 10am, had been waiting for 30 minutes. Now it's "5500 people waiting in front of you". Berlin immediately not available at 10am. Were there even any tickets for sale? Paris slow like hell, I have reached 5 % progress after 15 minutes queue... Anyone with any success anywhere?

1 minute ago, gingerkk said:

Amsterdam carre.nl crashed precisely at 10am, had been waiting for 30 minutes. Now it's "5500 people waiting in front of you". Berlin immediately not available at 10am. Were there even any tickets for sale? Paris slow like hell, I have reached 5 % progress after 15 minutes queue... Anyone with any success anywhere?

Same, only I've got 7700 people on front of me. I think it literally came down to who clicked through the Google Captcha the fastest.Β 

Edited by That Little Animal

1 minute ago, gingerkk said:

I didn't have to click anyΒ Google Captcha on any of them... Weird

I had to do it on both my computer and my phone, weird. Anyway, it set me back 2200 spots in line, apparently. Not that it matters...Β 

The lame thing is, I literally live across from Carre. I can see it out of my window, this unseizable fort of tickets. So close and yet so far away.Β 

Just now, That Little Animal said:

I literally live across from Carre

Ok, that's even tougher :DΒ I don't live anywhere near to any of those venues. So basically it saves me a lot of money if I can't go to any of them. Still trying anyway...

Just now, gingerkk said:

Ok, that's even tougher :DΒ I don't live anywhere near to any of those venues. So basically it saves me a lot of money if I can't go to any of them. Still trying anyway...

I'm just reading that the online payment system of my bank is down this morning, so I guess I should just give up. Only 7000 left in front of me...