USA/European intimate tour in October 😎

Claudia O

11 hours ago, danaharon said:

Anyone know what the ticket prices are for the NA tour (specifically NYC)?

There is a venue seat chart on TicketMaster but it doesn't show prices. Also - I don't see GA / Standing anywhere?

Trying to decide how many tickets to get and knowing the pricing in advance would help.

image.png.29dd3a0c60cdff17353a40b0c5103d87.png

I believe it’s all GA, but you’re in a certain section? So orchestra is all floor/pit/GA. Pricing would be nice!

22 hours ago, danaharon said:

There is a venue seat chart on TicketMaster but it doesn't show prices. Also - I don't see GA / Standing anywhere?

Trying to decide how many tickets to get and knowing the pricing in advance would help.

Beacon Theatre does not have a GA area, it is a theater after all. It is all seated. But the venue is so small you can easily see and hear everything even if you're in the upper balcony. The only area I would avoid, especially if you're short, is behind the soundboard, which is usually placed in the rear center of the center orchestra. 

Someone commented that prices in Europe fluctuate between 99 and 150 Euros, so expect to pay the equivalent here, if not for the actual tickets, for all the TM fees. 

Good luck all my fellow USA fans. I hope we get tickets today!

On 6/21/2022 at 9:53 AM, danaharon said:

At the presale today, orchestra and loge seats were $125 (plus TM fees, which are usually a LOT). 

Waiting for the regular onsale and taking my chances, since you can't sell/transfer presale tix. If it weren't a pandemic, I'd be 100% sure I was going, but the way things stand, who knows if we'll have a better vaccine that stops transmission by October, or if we'll be in another surge w/no masks required anywhere (like now). Not here to debate how anyone is coping/not coping w/pandemic, just that's my calculation for buying gig tickets these days. Really miss being at a Muse show, though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Notsomuch said:

At the presale today, orchestra and loge seats were $125 (plus TM fees, which are usually a LOT). 

Waiting for the regular onsale and taking my chances, since you can't sell/transfer presale tix. If it weren't a pandemic, I'd be 100% sure I was going, but the way things stand, who knows if we'll have a better vaccine that stops transmission by October, or if we'll be in another surge w/no masks required anywhere (like now). Not here to debate how anyone is coping/not coping w/pandemic, just that's my calculation for buying gig tickets these days. Really miss being at a Muse show, though.

I was surprised that all in, fees were not as outrageous as I would have guessed. But the presale was not as smooth as for previous tours. I dislike the TM so much. It is not possible that five minutes after 10 there were about 1k people queued still, and then tickets are popping up everywhere on reselling sites. 

Most of the floor tickets were gone in a blink. I tried five times to grab some in the back orchestra without luck. Settled for upper loge, which are not as bad. It will be a great show!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, buddah26 said:

Most of the floor tickets were gone in a blink. I tried five times to grab some in the back orchestra without luck. Settled for upper loge, which are not as bad. It will be a great show!

I'm also in the loge at Beacon Theatre! Congrats on snagging some tickets. I hope the seats aren't too bad. Those orchestra seats were gone in a flash. There were a few available when I got out of the queue, but unfortunately none together (I convinced my partner to come, so needed to find 2 seats)

As for prices, for those wondering, if I remember right they were something like ~$90 and $125 before TM fees. Two tickets in the log ($125) were about $300 after fees.

WOOHOO!! I feel so lucky to have snagged a ticket for New York within the first 15 minutes of being on sale! I just checked at 10:30am and there are around 12 presale tickets left. Prices were a bit higher then previous tours, but I am not surprised by that as its such a short run intimate tour. All and All, I still think the prices were reasonable with all factors considered. My Upper Balcony tickets were $89...and with TM fees it only came to $114. I will happily pay that to see Muse!!!

The Beacon Theatre doesn't really have any bad spots for seats, so I am happy with my Upper Balcony seats. Plus I am sure the sound will be great! 

I cant wait to rock out with all of you in October! Its been far too long since seeing MUSE in concert! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Face The Fox said:

I've never been to Beacon. I had 1 ticket for ORCH and 1 for ORCH1 and I'm hoping it's all united so my friend can join me. Does anyone know from experience if they remove the seating?

Nope, this is a reserved seating venue, so whatever Row and Seat # is listed on your tickets is where they will be located

4 minutes ago, knightofcydonia said:

I'm also in the loge at Beacon Theatre! Congrats on snagging some tickets. I hope the seats aren't too bad. Those orchestra seats were gone in a flash. There were a few available when I got out of the queue, but unfortunately none together (I convinced my partner to come, so needed to find 2 seats)

As for prices, for those wondering, if I remember right they were something like ~$90 and $125 before TM fees. Two tickets in the log ($125) were about $300 after fees.

Actually, I see now I will be one level up from you 🙃 but my seats are center aisle area and I am pretty tall, so I am happy with them. From pictures posted online, the view is not obstructed at all.  My tickets were on the lower range, so total was $230 with fees. 

2 minutes ago, Face The Fox said:

I've never been to Beacon. I had 1 ticket for ORCH and 1 for ORCH1 and I'm hoping it's all united so my friend can join me. Does anyone know from experience if they remove the seating?

The seats are bolted to the ground, so there will be no chance of that. AND, ushers there are very strict about people standing on the side (fire hazard) or in the center hallway. 

3 minutes ago, raschel said:

WOOHOO!! I feel so lucky to have snagged a ticket for New York within the first 15 minutes of being on sale! I just checked at 10:30am and there are around 12 presale tickets left. Prices were a bit higher then previous tours, but I am not surprised by that as its such a short run intimate tour. All and All, I still think the prices were reasonable with all factors considered. My Upper Balcony tickets were $89...and with TM fees it only came to $114. I will happily pay that to see Muse!!!

The Beacon Theatre doesn't really have any bad spots for seats, so I am happy with my Upper Balcony seats. Plus I am sure the sound will be great! 

I cant wait to rock out with all of you in October! Its been far too long since seeing MUSE in concert! 

So happy to hear fans got some tickets! I am also on upper balcony 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, raschel said:

Do you have experience at The Beacon? I'm a little worried my Loge 1 tickets will have some overhang from the balcony above so the view will be obstructed. Not the end of the world because such a small show will be a great experience either way, and I'm sure the sound will be great.

3 minutes ago, knightofcydonia said:

Do you have experience at The Beacon? I'm a little worried my Loge 1 tickets will have some overhang from the balcony above so the view will be obstructed. Not the end of the world because such a small show will be a great experience either way, and I'm sure the sound will be great.

Sorry to butt in. Loge 1 is on the left center side of the area, and depending on your row you should have no issues with visibility. 

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Beacon+Theatre/

• Like 1

Just now, knightofcydonia said:

Thanks! That's a useful site. I'll definitely have a clear view of the stage.

I'm happy to read that. As previously stated, Beacon only has a bad view if you're behind the soundboard or if you happen to be super short and end up on the front row of any of the upper levels. If you get there early enough, you may see the band walking in through the side door. Just sayin'...

• Thanks 1

Was tryin for Chicago but waited in the queue before they went on sale and there were no more tickets when I tried selecting any seat. 🙄

Sometimes I wish back for the days we could wait in line at the venue and not be screwed over by ticketmaster.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DreamertK said:

Sometimes I wish back for the days we could wait in line at the venue and not be screwed over by ticketmaster.

Or the old days when artists' marketing teams were not so lazy and figured out ways to offer presale tickets through other websites besides TM.

I can say that I have attended several Muse tours that way, same for Radiohead, but nowadays it is impossible to get tickets for anything unless you resort to scalpers.

29 minutes ago, DreamertK said:

Was tryin for Chicago but waited in the queue before they went on sale and there were no more tickets when I tried selecting any seat. 🙄

AXS' site was being weird, I hopped on at 10:03 and the site said there were no tickets available. Then I tried again on a whim at like 10:15 and it let me buy tickets. I don't get it.

1 minute ago, mtmaloney said:

AXS' site was being weird, I hopped on at 10:03 and the site said there were no tickets available. Then I tried again on a whim at like 10:15 and it let me buy tickets. I don't get it.

Unlike TM, other sites release tickets in batches to prevent people from buying bulk.

I am curious about the Toronto venue. It is arguably the smallest in N.A. for this tour, yet there seem to be plenty of tickets available. 

• Thanks 1

I wonder if anyone is still trying to get tickets for the European dates? It is still open, you can enter the presale code, and refresh and refresh and refresh..the site. At least it works like that for Berlin, via Eventim. There‘s no queue, it says „Currently not available“. I wish it‘d say „sold out“ instead… I keep trying every now and then, and more seriously on Friday 😁

Edited by Claudia O

1 hour ago, buddah26 said:

Unlike TM, other sites release tickets in batches to prevent people from buying bulk.

I am curious about the Toronto venue. It is arguably the smallest in N.A. for this tour, yet there seem to be plenty of tickets available. 

I was trying for this show since I had never been to Toronto, but you needed a Canadian billing address to purchase tickets to that show and you couldn't use PayPal, so that could have been a deterrent.

• Like 1

Just now, liberty said:

I was trying for this show since I had never been to Toronto, but you needed a Canadian billing address to purchase tickets to that show and you couldn't use PayPal, so that could have been a deterrent.

I thought all the tickets were digital to prevent scalping.  That restriction makes zero sense, but thanks for clarifying. That makes my decision easier and much more simple 

6 minutes ago, buddah26 said:

I thought all the tickets were digital to prevent scalping.  That restriction makes zero sense, but thanks for clarifying. That makes my decision easier and much more simple 

They might have done that to give local residents a fair shake. Some of the bigger shows that come through Hawai‘i do the same thing.

• Like 1