USA/European intimate tour in October 😎

Claudia O

4 minutes ago, That Little Animal said:

Capacity is 1700 I think. 

Curious if anyone on here managed to get tix for this show? Haven’t seen anyone post about Amsterdam success. 

Now that's a joke of a system they use in Amsterdam. It lets you queue for almost an hour, and when it's your turn of course "no tickets available". Paris BTW still at 0% progress in the queue for me, that site seems to have major issues. Anyone lucky with those two?

Yeah that part didn't last very long for me. But the site kept crashing when I was trying to confirm and pay so it took me countless attempts. But one thing that might help is for you to create an account on the website beforehand. It will save your basket when the site crashes and will save you precious time at checkout. 

Edited by CodeBreakerShyOutsider
typo

It‘s 🥵 I‘ll try to refresh every now and then, … if I‘m not lucky now, I‘ll try it on Friday. There have to be tickets left, otherwise the site wouldn’t say „Presale starts on Friday“ I would take every category right now 😭🫣 as it‘s a theatre (Berlin) it must be wonderful from every seat … 

35 minutes ago, fam201 said:

Phew, got 2 standing for Berlin 🥳. Keep trying everyone, it took me a little over ten minutes of F5ing with tickets going from available to not available, but once I got through to the site saying my tickets are reserved it all went smooth. The ticketing systems , as always, can't cope with the high demand and tickets might still become available in the next maybe half hour.

Congrats, I even did´t get the code... 😞
How much are the tickets in Berlin?

Edited by tf1971

7 minutes ago, Claudia O said:

It‘s 🥵 I‘ll try to refresh every now and then, … if I‘m not lucky now, I‘ll try it on Friday. There have to be tickets left, otherwise the site wouldn’t say „Presale starts on Friday“ I would take every category right now 😭🫣 as it‘s a theatre (Berlin) it must be wonderful from every seat … 

In the same boat here. BUT I've been to another concert at Admiralspalast and the view is pretty good wherever you are. Just obviously sometimes people stay seated for the show in some of the seats which I find awkward as I'm a get up and enjoy type. But fingers crossed we get tickets ❤️  Just going to obsessively refresh between my meetings today :D 

I've luckily purchased two tickets for show in Berlin. I did it in like 5th or 6th try after the availability went down and in a few minutes it was available again. You have to refresh the page every 1-2 seconds and once it's available, hit the button in no time, then again the confirmation button inside the modal window (tried on eventim.de).

Good luck!

Did anyone got tickets for Amsterdam? I had 2100 poeple  waiting before me, numbers going down in a steady way... Until I got through after 30 minutes and there were 0 tickets available... :(

I really hope for an extra concert to come...?! Don't expect to be lucky at the general sale that starts June 24th. Won't be many tickets left I presume. 

So what do we think? Cool exclusive benefit for the fans, or tricking fans into buying a box set with little guarantee of reward? 

I’m not saying this kind of practice is exploitative since I know these days bands struggle to make money from album sales, so they have to figure something else out, but the cynic in me wants to know: 

Do they want to play small venues and fund it through these pre-sale schemes?

Or are the smaller venues a scheme to sell more albums? 

I’m worried it’s the latter. 

Either way, these shows can be sure to be packed with die-hard fans (of the kind that have some extra cash to spare) who will be super happy to be there, which should make for a great show and crowd. 

Edited by That Little Animal

20 minutes ago, That Little Animal said:

So what do we think? Cool exclusive benefit for the fans, or tricking fans into buying a box set with little guarantee of reward? 

I’m not saying this kind of practice is exploitative since I know these days bands struggle to make money from album sales, so they have to figure something else out, but the cynic in me wants to know: 

Do they want to play small venues and fund it through these pre-sale schemes?

Or are the smaller venues a scheme to sell more albums? 

I’m worried it’s the latter. 

Either way, these shows can be sure to be packed with die-hard fans (of the kind that have some extra cash to spare) who will be super happy to be there, which should make for a great show and crowd. 

I believe at this point any marketing scheme by their team is valid to increase album sales. That being said, Muse are known for favoring their fans during presales, hence the cutoff date for members to get the code. 

What worries me more, though, is that for USA presale they are partnering with Ticketmaster. In the past, they have ran their presales successfully away from TM and that ensured all fans got the tickets. I am positive tomorrow will be total chaos, and I would not be surprised none of us gets tickets and find them immediately after on the same TM site as resales or on other ticket sites. It happened with The Smile just days ago, and it seems like a lazy practice if they truly care about circumventing scalping. 

• Like 2

Anyone know what the ticket prices are for the NA tour (specifically NYC)?

There is a venue seat chart on TicketMaster but it doesn't show prices. Also - I don't see GA / Standing anywhere?

Trying to decide how many tickets to get and knowing the pricing in advance would help.

image.png.29dd3a0c60cdff17353a40b0c5103d87.png

I succesfully bought 2 standing tickets for the Amsterdam show. I got really lucky, only 70 before me in the queue. I feel sorry for those that got such a bad experience this morning.  For all those that got tickets for Amsterdam, see you there!!!! Really looking forward to it.

Edited by Energy2k8

4 hours ago, CodeBreakerShyOutsider said:

Yeah that part didn't last very long for me. But the site kept crashing when I was trying to confirm and pay so it took my countless attempts. But one thing that might help is for you to create an account on the website beforehand. It will save your basket when the site crashes and will save you precious time at checkout. 

I'm going to do that and try my luck again Friday, thanks.

8 hours ago, That Little Animal said:

Capacity is 1700 I think. 

Curious if anyone on here managed to get tix for this show? Haven’t seen anyone post about Amsterdam success. 

Friend of mine managed to get 3 tickets at 17:10 today! I tried this morning, I managed to select tickets twice, but they were gone before I could click Continue. I kept refreshing throughout the day, but 'no tickets available'. I thought we had failed, but then my friend refreshed the site 'out of habit', and there were tickets! OMG!!!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Doos said:

Friend of mine managed to get 3 tickets at 17:10 today! I tried this morning, I managed to select tickets twice, but they were gone before I could click Continue. I kept refreshing throughout the day, but 'no tickets available'. I thought we had failed, but then my friend refreshed the site 'out of habit', and there were tickets! OMG!!!

Cool, congrats!! 

2 hours ago, Claudia O said:

It‘s strange that in the US you only need to be a member … why not everywhere else? 

You didn‘t need to buy the boxset, they said „album“ right? So CD, cassette .. 😅 but yeah, it‘s strange. 

coz they are just not that popular in the US

7 hours ago, danaharon said:

Anyone know what the ticket prices are for the NA tour (specifically NYC)?

There is a venue seat chart on TicketMaster but it doesn't show prices. Also - I don't see GA / Standing anywhere?

Trying to decide how many tickets to get and knowing the pricing in advance would help.

image.png.29dd3a0c60cdff17353a40b0c5103d87.png

the question of the year!!! all NA shows just says the price will be according to the demand 🥲 

I understand that Beacon Theater doesn't have GA/standing area, at least any other shows consider somethings like 😶 

4 hours ago, Doos said:

I hope/assume you get to use ions of your friends three tix! If so, congrats! It was, as I suspected, a crapshoot, luck was required in the end.