USA/European intimate tour in October 😎

Claudia O

On 6/22/2022 at 1:08 PM, liberty said:

I was trying for this show since I had never been to Toronto, but you needed a Canadian billing address to purchase tickets to that show and you couldn't use PayPal, so that could have been a deterrent.

I was able to buy tickets for Toronto and I live in the US. The only thing was I could not get the insurance ($8/ticket) and that transaction bounced a message telling me it was only for residents. I used a US card with a US address to pay. Maybe select Canada as your Home Screen on Ticketmaster ? Worth a shot for next time. Floors are still available, I just checked but they’re $474.66 for GA Floors

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 6:41 AM, hiheidi said:

I was able to buy tickets for Toronto and I live in the US. The only thing was I could not get the insurance ($8/ticket) and that transaction bounced a message telling me it was only for residents. I used a US card with a US address to pay. Maybe select Canada as your Home Screen on Ticketmaster ? Worth a shot for next time. Floors are still available, I just checked but they’re $474.66 for GA Floors

Happy to see you scored a ticket! I was able to get one for NYC during the presale, super grateful to be seeing them at all during this tour! Now to brace myself for the 10 hour flight to New York… 

• 1 month later...

Any ideas how the setlist will look like? Matt said in a recent interview, they will play a lot from the new album.Β 
Β 

what if they play the new album from start to finish, and thenΒ 

Β 

ADD FAN FAVOURITES … I’m sure we’d have some nice ideas, like .. CE, Showbiz, Fury, Blackout, Stockholme, Dead star, Assassin Gob,….

😍😍😍

Edited by Claudia O

On 8/13/2022 at 6:24 AM, Claudia O said:

Any ideas how the setlist will look like? Matt said in a recent interview, they will play a lot from the new album.Β 

Hmm no idea

I would think the "intimate" shows are a great reason to play some lesser-played fan favourites like CE or Dead Star since it should be just die-hard fans in attendance... in the big NA tour shows they mostly play their most broadly popular and highest charting songs, but I want my raritiesΒ πŸ™ƒ

I could understand why they'd want to hype the new album, but I'm personally hoping it's not mostly that because I'm not sure if there's enough time to be acquainted with the songs. Or if I'll like them yet lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...