USA/European intimate tour in October ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Claudia O

1 minute ago, gingerkk said:

Only 4600 for me :Dย And Paris 13% progress. This will be another 1-2 hours of wasted time, I can sense it.

Feels like the same for me. Been trying to buy every time for the Paris show and always get shut out ๐Ÿ˜žย 

2 minutes ago, gingerkk said:

Now for the first time Eventim Berlin lets me choose my place on the "Saalplan". But no single place is availableย ๐Ÿค”

Now they're just toying with you.ย 

2 minutes ago, gingerkk said:

Eventim allows "Fan-Sale" for worse than tout prices. So if someone wants to spend 700 Euro plus on 2 tix, have a go at fansale.de . Some only ship to Germany though. What a shitshow. F*ck Eventim, F*uck Ticketmaster

I've been following the discussions on Reddit about the US shows. Tickets are selling for $2000 there through Ticketmaster's exploitative Platinum Pricing feature.ย 

1 minute ago, That Little Animal said:

Now they're just toying with you.ย 

I've been following the discussions on Reddit about the US shows. Tickets are selling for $2000 there through Ticketmaster's exploitative Platinum Pricing feature.ย 

And the most disgusting thing about that is: Eventim and Ticketmaster both allow you to sell your ticket and charge you a heavy sum for doing that. So they earn money multiple times on the same ticket...

1 minute ago, gingerkk said:

And the most disgusting thing about that is: Eventim and Ticketmaster both allow you to sell your ticket and charge you a heavy sum for doing that. So they earn money multiple times on the same ticket...

I really hate these ticket booking websites and the way they facilitate touting and all the random extra fees they add in for no good reason.

Eventim charged my friend and I a โ‚ฌ15 admin fee PER TICKET for refunding our Foo Fighters tickets. A show that isn't going ahead because Taylor DIED! Making money of someone's death is just horrific in ways I have no words for.ย 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

42 minutes ago, That Little Animal said:

I had to do it on both my computer and my phone, weird. Anyway, it set me back 2200 spots in line, apparently. Not that it matters...ย 

The lame thing is, I literally live across from Carre. I can see it out of my window, this unseizable fort of tickets. So close and yet so far away.ย 

I thought you were in America!

12 minutes ago, gingerkk said:

Now this is funny too. After 70 minutes in the queue for Amsterdam and the queue going down to "20 people in front of you", this message appears:

image.png.47a67a38ae2a5ab8ae19c8f72a9ce97f.png

Paris progress after 80 minutes is 54% :Dย 

My browser automatically refreshed and I've got 10.000 in front of me now (which is the maximum, it could be a million.)ย 

After 95 minutes queue for Paris I can now confirm: That show is sold out as well. I don't see the logic behind those systemsย ๐Ÿค”

To summerise: The US sale is in the hand of the crooks of Ticketmaster who charge you legally up to $2000.

Europe has either similar issues with companies like eventim that officially lets touts sell tickets on their page with no price limits and charges for that "service" over 100 Euros. And all of this only a few minutes after the sale started (Who knows if it's even people from Eventim who are the touts...)

Or we had smaller pages like in Amsterdam and Paris that couldn't really handle the storm.

The only page that seemed to normally sell tix was Milano. No insane queues, no "Platinum F*ck You Tickets", just showing in an instant whether there are tickets available or no.

Especially the cases of Ticketmaster and Eventim should bother the artists too. I just can't see that a band like Muse after all their success and the money that came with it can be that greedy to squeeze the last penny out of the fans.

7 minutes ago, gingerkk said:

After 95 minutes queue for Paris I can now confirm: That show is sold out as well. I don't see the logic behind those systemsย ๐Ÿค”

ย 

I would keep trying for the Amsterdam and Paris shows if I were you. My friend managed to get tickets for Amsterdam 7 hours after the pre-sale started on Tuesday, even though the site had been telling me it was sold out for hours. If you keep refreshing, you might get lucky. There will be someone who ordered tickets but could not pay for them, or something else went wrong, and they will be back up for sale.

• Like 1

Jโ€™ai juste essayรฉ dโ€™acheter des billets pour le spectacle ร  Paris, jโ€™avais un code de prรฉvente mais impossible dโ€™avoir un billet !!!

Jโ€™ai essayรฉ ร  nouveau ce matin lors de la vente officielle mais mรชme chose ...

La salle Pleyel est beaucoup trop petite, seuls les VIP peuvent sโ€™y rendre !!! (seulement 2500 siรจges au maximum) Je suis tellement bas...

Y a-t-il une chance que Muse parte en tournรฉe en France aprรจs cela (dans de grands stades pour que nous puissions avoir une chance dโ€™acheter un billet)?

Edited by Fleur

4 hours ago, gingerkk said:

ย 

The only page that seemed to normally sell tix was Milano. No insane queues, no "Platinum F*ck You Tickets", just showing in an instant whether there are tickets available or no.

Especially the cases of Ticketmaster and Eventim should bother the artists too. I just can't see that a band like Muse after all their success and the money that came with it can be that greedy to squeeze the last penny out of the fans.

Interesting, the presale for Milan on Tuesday was via Ticketmaster Italy โ€ฆย 

2 hours ago, Claudia O said:

the presale for Milan on Tuesday was via Ticketmaster Italy

That's true. Maybe they can't put on the same extreme stuff that they get away with in the US. But there are definitely Platinum Tickets in Europe with Ticketmaster. The 2 Hammersmith Muse shows last month were through Ticketmaster and there were some officially overpriced Platinum tickets, but nowhere near the $2000 craziness in the US.

I got tickets for Toronto and itโ€™s a at History (owned by Drake) with only a capacity of 2500. Only way I got tickets was by doing copy with the presale code so I didnโ€™t have to key it in. Felt like I was having both an anxiety and a heart attack during the purchasing process. Tickets were $151 CAD (all in) which I was extremely relieved as I donโ€™t live there anymore and have to fly in to see them. ย That so-called platinum dynamic pricing by Ticketmaster is absolutely sickening. Pearl Jam totally saw this horror coming. Praying Muse will go back to when we could buy tickets here at muse.mu for honest fan pricing. Been a member since 2009 because before, for the Resistance Tour it was near impossible to get decent seats through Ticketmaster and all those extra fees are pure robbery.