USA/European intimate tour in October 😎

Claudia O

4 minutes ago, gingerkk said:

Does the "4 ticket limit for all shows" mean "4 tickets max per show" or "4 ticket max for whole tour"?
BTW Haven't received any e-mails yet but I have a code in the member section too.

Hello gingerkk. Based on previous presales, it is a 4 tix max for the entire tour. This code will only apply for the intimate shows, so when they announce the rest of the sale dates for the big tour, I am sure another presale code will be made available for members. 

I still have not received mine, but I hope by the end of the night I have. I have not seen Muse in an intimate setting since they played Curiosa and Webster Hall in NY.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Claudia O said:

Still no email 😭

ppl on Twitter say, the code on the members page is for the US only .. why then put it there for non-US-members 🫣

Per the announcement, US people will get it 06/21 and non UK should get email or see it on their member page today. 

Good luck, everyone!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Claudia O said:

This is really confusing! I see a code of my members page … does this mean this IS the code, or do they think I‘m American as well …. 

That code is only fir NA shows, if you wanna buy for the European ones, you had to have bought the special box set to have a separate code that allows you to enter these presales.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Ordered the album in april, still no email with presale code 🥲 also the link on the website to reach the Paris presale isn't working.

I'm really disappointed in how difficult it is to access the presale, I've been struggling for half an hour without any result.

Edited by Spike'