USA/European intimate tour in October 😎

Claudia O

Phew, got 2 standing for Berlin πŸ₯³. Keep trying everyone, it took me a little over ten minutes of F5ing with tickets going from available to not available, but once I got through to the site saying my tickets are reserved it all went smooth. The ticketing systems , as always, can't cope with the high demand and tickets might still become available in the next maybe half hour.

Edited by fam201

Just now, fam201 said:

Phew, got 2 standing for Berlin πŸ₯³. Keep trying everyone, it took me a little over ten minutes, but once I got through to the site saying my tickets are reserved it all went smooth. The ticketing systems , as always, can't cope with the high demand and tickets might still become available in the next maybe half hour.

I was able to select a ticket for Berlin 3 times, but everytime I try to confirm the site crashes.

4 minutes ago, fam201 said:

Phew, got 2 standing for Berlin πŸ₯³. Keep trying everyone, it took me a little over ten minutes of F5ing with tickets going from available to not available, but once I got through to the site saying my tickets are reserved it all went smooth. The ticketing systems , as always, can't cope with the high demand and tickets might still become available in the next maybe half hour.

Arrgh! I wanted those as well … 😭 but congrats!

• Like 1

With such small venues it’s essentially a lottery.

I forget what it was for now, but I’ve tried to get tix for a different show in the past that uses the same waitlist system as the Amsterdam show, and it crashed at checkout that time as well. Just have to be lucky I guess, and I never am with these things. Enjoy!Β 

1 minute ago, That Little Animal said:

With such small venues it’s essentially a lottery.

I forget what it was for now, but I’ve tried to get tix for a different show in the past that uses the same waitlist system as the Amsterdam show, and it crashed at checkout that time as well. Just have to be lucky I guess, and I never am with these things. Enjoy!Β 

I managed to get the queue down from 3000 people before me to 700 now, in 45 minutes. Now I wonder what happens when it's my turn. It's impossible there are still tix...

7 minutes ago, FeKe said:

My code hasn't even arrived yet. The Support Service just sent a message that they are dealing with it...

If I should eventually get access, can you tell me how much the tickets are?

Too much πŸ™„. 120€ for Standing and prime seats. Four further seat categories ranging from 63€ to 97€...

1 minute ago, gingerkk said:

I managed to get the queue down from 3000 people before me to 700 now, in 45 minutes. Now I wonder what happens when it's my turn. It's impossible there are still tix...

Capacity is 1700 I think.Β 

Curious if anyone on here managed to get tix for this show? Haven’t seen anyone post about Amsterdam success.Β