Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

Well, one of my college teacher had the brilliant idea to give us vector works for the holidays...:facepalm: I have to do a portrait of myself, and then do 3 vector works: one in color, whatever technique and style, one with lines and anotehr one with typography

Here is the colors one so far

162987_478903144817_720514817_5990616_4185163_n.jpg

looking good? :)

Well, one of my college teacher had the brilliant idea to give us vector works for the holidays...:facepalm: I have to do a portrait of myself, and then do 3 vector works: one in color, whatever technique and style, one with lines and anotehr one with typography

Here is the colors one so far

162987_478903144817_720514817_5990616_4185163_n.jpg

looking good? :)

that is ridiculously good

i wish i was good at computer art, definately the future (and present) for graphics and such, which is like the only art career that makes money i'm told :LOL:

that is ridiculously good

i wish i was good at computer art, definately the future (and present) for graphics and such, which is like the only art career that makes money i'm told :LOL:

thank you! :D the way I'm doing this vector is to have some parts soft, and in other to have the sharpness of the shapes, and in a chaotic way. Guess it's "my thing" :D

Drawn as a birthday card for my partner, it's her dog, an American Cocker Spaniel.

lunacard.jpg

Done in black ink pen... I'm quite pleased with how it came out but it's not perfect, the ear isn't great and nor is the background. Don't use pen much though.

Here is a recent pencil portrait, this is the medium I am most at home with!

novadrawn.jpg

So here is the final version of this, which is a college work I had to do in the Christmas holidays.

ines_portrait_color2.jpg

read my description at my dA :D Self Portrait Vector

Beautiful! I feel like I can really appreciate other people's vectors, seeing as I tried my had at vectoring (and failed miserably :LOL:) The pen tool and I don't like each other very much. Great job, must have taken you forever!

Archived