Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

my mum showed me something by her...i think, love her style :happy: if only i wasn't so annoyed by the ridiculous number of female nudes

Well she was a bisexual artist, I guess she was more attracted to the female form :LOL: I know I am, I find the male physique quite boring to draw (no offense lads)

Well she was a bisexual artist, I guess she was more attracted to the female form :LOL: I know I am, I find the male physique quite boring to draw (no offense lads)

:yesey: I'm not bisexual, but the female form can be so beautiful. All the curves I guess.

nah i prefer men shapes.. all sort of practical looking :LOL:

although female nudes are nice sometimes, more elegant and such :happy:

i suppose what you're attracted to must have something to do with it as well..

I painted the background colour on these two canvases over a year ago, and just started working on it again a week ago. Silly me! I like how it turned out. I am very pleased with it.

However, I am not pleased with the way the photo came out. I have very poor lighting in my room, and had to set up two lamps on either side of the painting. Still, it turned out a bit dark. Also, my camera doesn’t like the bright turquoise background colour – it insists on turning it a strange blueish hue. Photoshop doesn’t do much for it either.. it looks pretty bad on my screen, and I have no idea what it’ll look like on yours.

Oh well, you can see what I meant, anyway. Too bad you can’t see the true, vivid paints.

rays.jpg

I painted the background colour on these two canvases over a year ago, and just started working on it again a week ago. Silly me! I like how it turned out. I am very pleased with it.

However, I am not pleased with the way the photo came out. I have very poor lighting in my room, and had to set up two lamps on either side of the painting. Still, it turned out a bit dark. Also, my camera doesn’t like the bright turquoise background colour – it insists on turning it a strange blueish hue. Photoshop doesn’t do much for it either.. it looks pretty bad on my screen, and I have no idea what it’ll look like on yours.

Oh well, you can see what I meant, anyway. Too bad you can’t see the true, vivid paints.

rays.jpg

Very abstract, I like :cool:

A drawing I did last year, took me ALL summer to complete because of the amount of detail in it (The photo doesn't really do it justice tbh, it looks much better in real life), but I must admit, this is probably my favourite piece I've ever done! :D Drawn in sketching pencils, Carbon stick and sepia pencil across a double page of an A3 sketchbook.

40449_123653377681946_100001118533259_136234_4599443_n.jpg

I also have some other stuff if you'd like to see it, mostly from my A Level Art book. :LOL:

A drawing I did last year, took me ALL summer to complete because of the amount of detail in it (The photo doesn't really do it justice tbh, it looks much better in real life), but I must admit, this is probably my favourite piece I've ever done! :D Drawn in sketching pencils, Carbon stick and sepia pencil across a double page of an A3 sketchbook.

I also have some other stuff if you'd like to see it, mostly from my A Level Art book. :LOL:

:awesome: Very nice!!

i love that. so much. :stunned::stunned: i dont think ill ever be able to do that, especially since im impatient. kudos to you.:happy:

Just read back at my last post and it sounds like I'm attracted to women. I'm straight, just thought I'd clear that up lol :LOL:

Sorry about my ridiculously late reply...I'm not on here so much...

I'm a bit retarded when it comes to figuring out my own style, so I don't really have any art inspirations as far as artists go. I don't paint so much as sketch these days...but yesss, I just saw a picture of actress Carole Lombard and liked it so much because it was so elegant. :p

I myself prefer sketching/painting women because they just have nicer flowing lines. :p I did do some sketches of muse though...that's in the other thread. ;)

I have updates! xD Its been a long long long time since I last visited this place, and this thread, but I have a few updates. Enjoy! (or not, its up to you, really.)

image-Copy.jpg

Sora from Kingdom hearts. I drew this in pen back in 08, and as you can see I only used white out for the eye and neck, and a piece of his hair! xDD Yea I cheated, so? lol But yea its all in blue ink, then I did some minor (crappy) shading in black ink.

my_mermaid_finished_uncolored_by_tentenxhinata-d2xuyll.jpg

This one is finally finished! Took me long enough. I made a few errors, but I like it. Currently uncolored...not sure when I'll get around to it. ^^

currently_unnamed_by_tentenxhinata-d2y3rrs.jpg

Another pen sketch. I also did this in 08. She doesn't quite have a name, but I use her as my Deviant ID. ^^

happy_birthday_by_tentenxhinata-d2xnewx.jpg

^^ I drew this for my little sister's 14th birthday. I was going to add more, but this took me forever and I really wanted her to get it before she had to go to bed. So, there! For all the Tales of Symphnoia Fans out there, Can you spot the Wonder Chef?

You can find a lot of my stuff Here

Archived