Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

Ooooooooooh I really like that! what medium did you use?

Did the facial features in black pen, then went over with what I thought was black acrylic but it was 'burnt amber!' But I actually prefer the amber to just black acrylic. Makes it more interesting :) Then I just made my brush watery and made it look like she was crying, nose bleed and possible bleeding at the mouth. :LOL:

Did the facial features in black pen, then went over with what I thought was black acrylic but it was 'burnt amber!' But I actually prefer the amber to just black acrylic. Makes it more interesting :) Then I just made my brush watery and made it look like she was crying, nose bleed and possible bleeding at the mouth. :LOL:

Well it looks really good! :happy:

Hey you do pretty neat stuff Mistress! I especially love that painting with the "crying" face, such a cool effect you did there. :happy:

I suppose I could post a bit of artwork here. I've just finished my last portrait. Jack Twist (Jake Gyllenhaal) from Brokeback Mountain.

jack_t10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am from Ireland, I only started painting and drawing a couple of months ago without any lessons, I hope you like them. They come from listening to music ( mainly psychedelic ) and what i see when i listen to them.

524e6db79dd8c8c6b44a15537c41712b-d2sw3km.jpg

After_Death_by_Cerque.jpgLemon_Psychadelia_by_Cerque.jpgCarbon_Duality_by_Cerque.jpgcosmos_vortex_by_cerque-d2vwycr.jpgForest_Eyes_by_Cerque.jpgHeisenberg__by_Cerque.jpghome_by_cerque-d2zii9z.jpgonly_never_by_cerque-d30c2zy.jpgcan__t_stop_me_now_by_cerque-d317q3f.jpgkarma_by_cerque-d323va2.jpgnatue__s_mother_by_cerque-d351jrs.jpg

and a self portrait

me_by_Cerque.jpg

Did this one this morning on canvas

magenta_sea_by_cerque-d353wtt.jpg

Hello, I am from Ireland, I only started painting and drawing a couple of months ago without any lessons, I hope you like them. They come from listening to music ( mainly psychedelic ) and what i see when i listen to them.

After_Death_by_Cerque.jpg

Heisenberg__by_Cerque.jpg

Did this one this morning on canvas

magenta_sea_by_cerque-d353wtt.jpg

love these!:happy:

Archived