Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

Joker fanart I just did. Sorry if I reduced it a bit too small, but I'm feeling lazy to change it

edit: Oh yes, of course, it's inspired by Dave McKean's art, I love it so much ♥ I love to draw really dark and crazy (like McKean's) Joker or Ledger Joker (in my own way of course)

welcomebatsy_small.jpg

i've no idea how big this is gonna be now...it's an all acrylic painting which really took me quite some time :) the figures (which were incredibly hard to paint) on it are from the artist Mike Shinoda (singer from the band linkin park), i had to add another BG cuz he did it with computer and i wanted it to be all acrylic :p

190810223952_P1000469.JPG

Some stuff during my vacation...

Sunset_in_Montana_by_vladimir_the_hamster.png

Sunset in Montana, 20 min.

Bison_by_vladimir_the_hamster.png

Bison in Wyoming, 15 min.

click for drawing animation/playback...

It's so sad that these are the only productive non-Muse related things I've done since June. :$ :$ :$

15 minutes?! Really? You're so awesome :happy:

Starting AP Art this school year....hopefully I will survive. Seriously, 27 pieces in a few months? :erm:

I'm both impatient and a scribbler. If something takes more than 2 hours I tend to give up. If I'm speedpainting (as I was...) then I'm more impatient. If I'm not struggling to draw with a mouse, then I'm REALLY FUCKING impatient. :LOL: All three factors were present in those drawings...

Good luck with AP Art! I've never taken an art class so I have no idea what it's like except that the workload is brutal. But I know loads of people that survived and passed with flying colors. :happy: So I'm sure you'll be fine!

I'm both impatient and a scribbler. If something takes more than 2 hours I tend to give up. If I'm speedpainting (as I was...) then I'm more impatient. If I'm not struggling to draw with a mouse, then I'm REALLY FUCKING impatient. :LOL: All three factors were present in those drawings...

Good luck with AP Art! I've never taken an art class so I have no idea what it's like except that the workload is brutal. But I know loads of people that survived and passed with flying colors. :happy: So I'm sure you'll be fine!

I guess I'm sort of the opposite. I have have to take hours to make one piece as good as I can, because I'm a bit of a perfectionist. But I have to do it all in one sitting, I don't like taking breaks away from what I'm doing. That's why I'm worried about the class, because I don't have hours to spend on each piece :(

Talent, you have it! :awesome: And thanks :)

Archived