Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

Woo hooo!!! I have another contribution to the thread. Just finished it maybe 3 hours ago? Yay! Its not colored or anything yet, but I will get to it soon. Maybe.

image-11.jpg

This is an original character from one of my Kingdom Hearts fanfics. (I absolutely love Kh so much!!! Dx) In the story she's the 15th member of Organization 13, her given name is "Maxine" but I have not decided on her real name yet. It's either Meina, Naime, or Emina. e.e" I can't choose! Dx Luckily I have plenty of time since in the organization they generally go by their "Nobody" names and not their human ones.

On a side note: All of you guys are sooo talented! D: You all inspire me to get better! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
A drawing I did last year, took me ALL summer to complete because of the amount of detail in it (The photo doesn't really do it justice tbh, it looks much better in real life), but I must admit, this is probably my favourite piece I've ever done! :D Drawn in sketching pencils, Carbon stick and sepia pencil across a double page of an A3 sketchbook.

40449_123653377681946_100001118533259_136234_4599443_n.jpg

I also have some other stuff if you'd like to see it, mostly from my A Level Art book. :LOL:

Oh it does it justice! It looks amazing. Looks like an actual black and white photo. :happy:

I can't believe I haven't done any DW fan art yet! Looks like I'm gonna be busy :LOL:

• 5 weeks later...

Archived