Hysteria "pop"

bouncebilse

Hi all

Has anyone else noticed a distinct popping sound during the bass intro in Hysteria? I have listened to the original on the disc and just before the guitar and drums come in, the popping noise comes in. This has been disturbing me for quite a while now, and so far I can only chalk it up to poor mastering or perhaps they couldnt get rid of it during the editing of the song, and considering it is quite an intense riff, I reckon the band just settled for it once they had a relatively clean bass pass.

I don't hear any pops.

Haha, the tweets. Do we have a discussion about what they could mean? If not, we should. I mean, really, MK Ultra is about mindfuckery. So what do the tweets want to tell us? Are they brainwashing us into Twitter users? Do they try to tell us that Twitter is evil and wants to control our minds? :shifty:

tweettweet tweettweet tweettweet tweettweettweet

how can the tweets not be deliberate? you can hear them building up that whole riff until the end where they become most distinguishable...

I don't even think anyone in this thread said otherwise, why is it even being discussed?

Archived