T In The Park Interview - Gaffer Tape & Hard Hat

citizen_pb

HAHA Go Matt.... not just a pretty face after all... i bet he loved dressing up to get side of stage. great interview, both looked like they were having fun. im gunna have images of matt in a hard hat and stripe for the rest of the day. Yippee :D:D:D:D:D

i thought for a minute Matt had fallen asleep.

:chuckle:

I thought the same.:chuckle: I liked it as well when he looked like he was trying to say something but Dom was gabbling. :LOL: Matt didn't seem quite there at the beginning which was a slightly strange but very cute! :happy: He managed in the end though to make the interview memorable with his Prince story.:D

Great little interview, despite Dom talking crap! :chuckle:

Could someone tell me what the interviewer is saying at 0:47 please ?

I've listened to the question like 10 times and still can't understand a word...

She says 'You've got a good history with Scottish fans, they just want to have a good time'

What has it got to do with the BBC. It's only T in the park anyway, does it really suprise you that much the amount of coverage....

Well, even though it "was only T", the line up was still miles better than Glasto, even though they played slightly safe with the headliners. Glasto seemingly always has the worse line up of almost any major festival yet hippies and middle-class teens always rave on it so, and the beeb and others seem to agree. Weird. And yes, I know, there is "more" to see at glasto than others - but *who cares* its a friggin' MUSIC festival, not a weird pyschedlic hippy love fest

Archived