wat

And that's beyond the point. Hearing H8 and thinking "is he really singing H8? Wtf does that mean?" is one thing, hearing "hate" or "18" when he clearly does not pronounce them is weird.

Yeah, and Matt is known for his perfect enunciation.

I'm saying, it's pretty common for someone's brain to mishear something, especially when what it actually is doesn't exactly make sense, either.

And it would be more like "that sounds like H Eight? I wonder what it really is..."

It doesn't sound like H8 to me but then I do suffer from a slight hearing loss due to listening to too much loud, raucous classical music in my youth.

Do you like...hear it as "eighteen"?

People think that?

Yes, loads of people too. Like half of this thread is made up of arguments over whether it's we too or believes we

Do you like...hear it as "eighteen"?

Yes, loads of people too. Like half of this thread is made up of arguments over whether it's we too or believes we

How could anyone hear it as anything other than "believes we could be Glorious"? :LOL: There are a lot of lyrics that can be hard to figure out, but that's not one of them.

On the H8 argument, I used to think it was something else, but now H8 is so obvious I can't remember what it was :p

• 3 weeks later...

Archived