Did anyone mention Feeling Good over here?

"Possum in a ditch" (e [2017/09/28]: it does sound like "ditch" a bit to me as well, I know some people here wrote down this line but I don't care anymore)

"Blindfolded out in the sun"

"Sheep in the pretty ass"

"Stop when you shine, you know how I feel, scent of the pie, you know how I feel, yeah, freedom is my lie! And you know how I feel."

Oh my lowd

• 2 weeks later...
l

Also might as well always think about SMBH containing "it's a supermassive black whore" to me :| and "medicals" but not "men in cloaks" in Mercy I guess.

I've been doing the same! I know the lyrics but I still think it's medicals

I always thought that it was "I want the bliss, and joy in your mind" instead of peace.

Oh my God I never knew :o

• 2 weeks later...
I don't understand the lyrics of TIRO when Matt sings TIRO live, in the last chrous, he switches the lyrics. Can everyone telle me what he sings?

"You can't push it underneath the ground" and "you can't push it underneath the fucking ground" is all I can think of

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
How is that possible when the lyric is IN the title?

What? Did you guys forget Take a Bow? Is one of their best. And Matt sings the exact lyrics "Take a Bow" in the middle of the song with some added effects. It can lead to some mishearing.

Now a bunch of kittens are sad.

rs_560x400-140707115514-560.2Purrmanently-Sad-Cat-kitten.ls.7814.jpg

Go and listen to Take a Bow. Go! Go!

What? Did you guys forget Take a Bow? Is one of their best. And Matt sings the exact lyrics "Take a Bow" in the middle of the song with some added effects. It can lead to some mishearing.

But when the lyric is the actual title of the song it must seem rather obvious what the lyric is, no?

Now a bunch of kittens are sad.

rs_560x400-140707115514-560.2Purrmanently-Sad-Cat-kitten.ls.7814.jpg

Go and listen to Take a Bow. Go! Go!

What

• 4 weeks later...
I always heard

"Give me the beef and joy in your mind"

instead of

"Give me the peace and joy in your mind"

Some failed Muse YTP made me mishear that line as "Give me the peas and joy in your mind". xD

Also I don't get it, sometimes I hear "is innate happiness", sometimes - "reasonates happiness".

Also: I hear "now I won't settle for less" as "now I won't tantrum for less" or "now I won't tender for less".

I always heard "let your hatred grow" as "let your hand chew gum" or "let your hand chew gold" in Stockholm Syndrome.

Also "there's no one to repeat" in Panic Station. I WISH I misheard "get up and commit, show..." line somehow funny, only that I heard it so many times and know the lyrics so well I just can't misheard it. But most of the time my ears miss the "eight" in "five six seven eight minus nine lives".

Wait, I just listened to the song a bit again and "one two three four fire is in eyes" sounded like "one two three Foo Fighters in eyes" and "your wildest fantasy" like "your Waldo's fantasy" :eek:

Archived