I was trying so hard to hear "Venus" when I was listening to it a little while ago, but I'm so used to "peace" that I heard "penis" :facepalm: :facepalm: :LOL:

:LOL:

I'm pretty sure he doesn't sing Venus at all. The album booklet says he sing Venus in the last chorus, but I can't hear the V :confused:

I hear peace too...

So many lyric disagreements :chuckle: Matt should enunciate better!

Yes he should! :)

Well, hell, I have no idea what Matt's saying in that verse at this point :LOL: ...but whatever it is, I hear "the beatings were unwise" instead and sing it that way every time :D:D

I looked the lyrics up on the Muse Wiki, unfortunately I don't have the booklet to look off of.:(

"Know what we'll become" instead of "no one will recall"

Same. I heard that for so long- I was devestated when I found out I was singing it wrong, much like my "Give me all the bliss and joy in your mind" situation :facepalm:

I could never understand anything from SS when I first heard it though- I misheard just about everything-

- "Let your hay shed grope," instead of "Let your hatred grow"

- "And she'll cry" instead of "and she'll pray"

- "Let your angler mows" instead of "Let your anger rise,"

- "And we'll fly and we'll faw and we'll bird" instead of "and we'll fly and we'll fall and we'll burn,"

- "And we'll love and we'll hate and we'll die," instead of "and we'll love and we'll hope and we'll die".

:facepalm:

Same. I heard that for so long- I was devestated when I found out I was singing it wrong, much like my "Give me all the bliss and joy in your mind" situation :facepalm:

I could never understand anything from SS when I first heard it though- I misheard just about everything-

- "Let your hay shed grope," instead of "Let your hatred grow"

- "And she'll cry" instead of "and she'll pray"

- "Let your angler mows" instead of "Let your anger rise,"

- "And we'll fly and we'll faw and we'll bird" instead of "and we'll fly and we'll fall and we'll burn,"

- "And we'll love and we'll hate and we'll die," instead of "and we'll love and we'll hope and we'll die".

:facepalm:

?!

first time is peace , second time is Venus...you can barely hear it but with a little imagination ;)

I think he meant to say Venus the second time but said peace by mistake so they just left it that way in the studio recording. ;)

I always mishear the part right after that too - the first time it sounds like:

Peace will arise

And disappoint

And make a screaming mess again.

The second time I hear:

Peace will arise

Impossible

And make a screaming mess again

I've looked up the lyrics many times but everytime I listen to this while driving I forget the real lyrics and sing my made-up ones instead. :LOL:

i have a question for you all

you were all talking about Glorious before, and I don't know that one

on the media player in here, just saw it on the BH&R album as the last song

well I have the CD of BH&R but the last song on it is Knights of Cydonia

am I missing something???? well i know i'm missing a song ! but why?????:erm:

Archived