In Glorious I thought it was "and leads me to be..."

In Recess the first time Matt sings "and you've missed my life" but I heard "you leads my life". It has no sense, I know... :LOL:

Maybe I'm wrong...on Muse Wiki the lyrics is always "You've kissed my life" but I hear something like "missed" the first and the last time...

It's normal to be wrong, for me... I'm Italian...and my English is very very terrible and full of mistakes, sorry :$:$:$

i couldn't really either, but if you imagine that the 't' is really quiet, almost dropped off, then i can hear "hate." i can still hear "hope" too, but i think i'm gonna agree with what the wiki says. :D

matt sings in sort of an american accent and americans dont really pronounce the "t". hope has an 'o" sound and i just dont really hear that :)

matt sings in sort of an american accent and americans dont really pronounce the "t". hope has an 'o" sound and i just dont really hear that :)

It's definitely not 'hate'. I listened to it and I do not hear the 'a' from hate, nor can I imagine an unpronounced 't'.

I clearly hear an 'o'.

It's definitely not 'hate'. I listened to it and I do not hear the 'a' from hate, nor can I imagine an unpronounced 't'.

I clearly hear an 'o'.

hmm, i clearly hear an "a" :confused:

am i the only one who finds this really funny :LOL:

EDIT: just listened to that part again, and now i hear "hope", :confused: i can still hear hate too though :(

What about Pink Ego Box / Instant Messenger : "It's gunna be okay, can't afford another day; at 50 pints per second" (instead of: "At 15 bytes per second") That's what i always heard... or maybe i was in denial coz my version was funnier. lol

And the thing about glorious - i've never heard believes... It doesn't make sense!

But let's end that argument now (lol coz i got the last word!) seriously, because it's annoying! lol

In relation to Recess (one of my favourite songs of all time) i think it is Kissed. I tend to sing missed quite a lot accidently, but i think it's kissed.

hmm, i clearly hear an "a" :confused:

am i the only one who finds this really funny :LOL:

jesus. i'm combing through live versions of it just to see what word it looks like coming from matt's mouth. it looks like "hate" in big day out '04 (and '07. and yes, i'm lacking in things to do today). but whatever. either way, it's still epic as hell. :)

What about Pink Ego Box / Instant Messenger : "It's gunna be okay, can't afford another day; at 50 pints per second" (instead of: "At 15 bytes per second") That's what i always heard... or maybe i was in denial coz my version was funnier. lol

50 pints per second :LOL: thats too funny

Glorious: "Believes we could be glorious"

Stockholm Syndrome: "And we'll love, and we'll hate (pronounced something like hade), and we'll die"

Recess: "Hope suffocating, and you've kissed my life"

All the lyrics are here, I would think that the band's official site had the lyrics right.

End of discussion. Can we move on now, please? Kthxbai

:p

I did not know it wasn't '50 pints per second' until I just read that post :facepalm:

Damn theres a few,

Like, The whole of micro cuts.

Instead of "Destroy the spineless" in new born, i always always mistake it for "Destroy the spiders":)

And the really wierd one, is in Hysteria.

"And forcing me to strive" which i always mistake for "and farting into my life" :erm:

Execution Commentary.

Has anyone ever heard any words in that?

According to MuseWiki:

"I pretend cry and I want whatever you want give to me but when they die come on in

I´ve been another who wants get out and who with me ? but I don´t wanna baby , wanna baby, wanna baby ,wanna baby who ,aaaaarrgh

There every dog will have it´s day everybody, somebody, everybody, get out, everybody somebody, I want get out, everybody get out,everybody... aargh get out why why-jajajajaaa, I want cry

yeah ,alright who why-jajajajaaaaaa pffff pfffff pffff I don´t want that what they there do oh-ohou"

:erm:

As if that makes more sense :LOL:

give it up!! it is BELIEVES!!!

:LOL:

NEVER!!!!!! :pope:

According to MuseWiki:

"I pretend cry and I want whatever you want give to me but when they die come on in

I´ve been another who wants get out and who with me ? but I don´t wanna baby , wanna baby, wanna baby ,wanna baby who ,aaaaarrgh

There every dog will have it´s day everybody, somebody, everybody, get out, everybody somebody, I want get out, everybody get out,everybody... aargh get out why why-jajajajaaa, I want cry

yeah ,alright who why-jajajajaaaaaa pffff pfffff pffff I don´t want that what they there do oh-ohou"

.... I kinda like those. O_O

not that I will ever hear them.

According to MuseWiki:

I didn't know musewiki had lyrics to it!

Oh God, I'm gonna spend hours trying to hear these words in the song now :facepalm:

Awesome side note: Your avatar is :awesome:

Archived